Staff of kings music!

Henry

Hanselation said:
Im just creating a CD front cover out of a design made by Chris.Jones at the german Indiana Jones board. I like it much more than the original cover which is used by lucasgames for their covers.

IndianaJones-SoK-Soundtrack-Cover.jpg

Who created this Indiana Jones draw was the brazilian artist Renato Guedes for the cover of a magazine.

<object width="450" height="380"><param name="movie" value="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="id=95067371&width=1337" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" flashvars="id=95067371&width=1337" height="380" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/95067371/">Indiana Jones 01</a> by ~<a class="u" href="http://renatoguedes.deviantart.com/">RenatoGuedes</a> on <a href="http://www.deviantart.com">deviant</a><a href="http://www.deviantart.com">ART</a>

MaverickKing

The music sounds brilliant. It feels like an Indiana Jones score without ever explicitly using the Indiana Jones theme. You've done John Williams proud, Gordy Haab.

Perhilion

Is it just me or is there a track missing? The music that plays when you're doing all the puzzles in Nepal. Kind of a creepy music.

Chiliana Jones

Perhilion said:
Is it just me or is there a track missing? The music that plays when you're doing all the puzzles in Nepal. Kind of a creepy music.

that's music from Young indiana jones series, episode Mask of evil. Same goes to the score at the museum gunfight in istanbul.

The Tingler

I know, I love that music. It also appeared in the burning room area of Castle Brunwald in the Last Crusade part of Lego Indy.

Col. Detritch

Just wondering, what the score used for Magnus's fight with Indy on the Odin on the PSP version of the game? I have it on Wii but my friend has it on PSP and the score was different (So was the ending but thats for another thread). It had a sea fareing tune just like the sea bed chase! What I to know is was it from The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles (if so, which ep. and if not from what) and what is the score named.:hat:

InexorableTash

Rips of the PSP music have turned up at a certain "shrine". 70 tracks, 1:22:43 of music. From a first listen, it sounds like there are some of Haab and Harman's themes but the full tracks are not used. The tracks are pretty good, and range in length from 0:32 to 4:11 (not counting the end credits, recycled from Williams' score). Nearly all is original.

I don't suppose anyone has attempted to sequence those yet?

Here's my rough guess so far, based on the track names and the PSP plot summary at http://indianajones.wikia.com/wiki/Indiana_Jones_and_the_Staff_of_Kings

== INTRO ==
Indy Fanfare
Menu
Prologue

== SAN FRANCISCO ==
Dragon Dance
San Francisco Skyline 1
San Francisco Skyline 2
China Town Alley
Lao Che Lounge
Blind Duck
Cable Car Chase

== PANAMA ==
High Road
Up The River
Sudao 1
Sudao 2 Intense
Three Lenses

== ISTANBUL ==
Turkish Gardens
Radio Room 1 Big Band
Radio Room 2 Rag Joplin
Radio Room 3 Wagner
Radio Room 4 Beethoven No. 9
Radio Room 5 Beethoven Piano
Radio Room 6 Polka
Roman Cisterns
Waterways
Elephant
QC Elephant

== NEPAL ==
Up The Himalayas - Bridge
Up The Himalayas P1 Orchestra
Up The Himayalas P2 Nepali
Nepal Action Start 1
Nepal Action Start 2
Nepal Combat 3
Nepal Breakthrough

== ODIN ==
Airship Of Future
Sea Chase
Magnus
Credits

== NO IDEA WHERE THESE GO ==
QC Massive Climactic Swell
Sanctuary
End Cutscene
End Cutscene 1
End Cutscene 2
German Athletics
German Cooking
Hidden Paradise
Front End Indy

(This is skipping the 23 "fanfare" tracks which are 3-20 second snippets)

Col. Detritch

InexorableTash, thank-you!!:D

Just one quick question what do ya mean by a certain "shrine"? If you can't post it 'cause of "issues" that prevent it could you PM the web address to me?!:hat:

Trennas

Ooh I had no idea there was still so much music left unknown :O Great job! If you would be so kind to PM me too, I'd be very grateful!

InexorableTash

Some poking around on YouTube yields the following scene list from the PSP version:

01. Rivalry
02. San Francisco Skyline
03. Lao Che Lounge
04. Alleys of Chinatown
05. Modern Industry
06. Blind Duck
07. Fantastic Fireworks
08. Cable Car
09. Up The River
10. High Road
11. Rolling Rocks
12. Sudao
13. Three Mirrors
14. Temple of the Cosmos
15. Trapped in Panama
16. Turkish Gardens
17. The Radio
18. Elephant
19. Roman Cisterns
20. Waterways
21. Shepherd
22. Collapsing
23. Up the Himalayas
24. Hidden Paradise
25. Breakthrough
26. Shaken Up
27. Sanctuary
28. Nazi Ambush
29. Suya Desh
30. Airship of the Future
31. German Cooking
32. German Aviation
33. German Athletics
34. Magnus Voller
35. Race Across the Sea

That yields the sequence for most of the tracks. Some appear to be re-used in multiple scenes, and some scenes use more than one.

Col. Detritch

Originally Posted by InexorableTash
Some poking around on YouTube yields the following scene list from the PSP version:

01. Rivalry
02. San Francisco Skyline
03. Lao Che Lounge
04. Alleys of Chinatown
05. Modern Industry
06. Blind Duck
07. Fantastic Fireworks
08. Cable Car
09. Up The River
10. High Road
11. Rolling Rocks
12. Sudao
13. Three Mirrors
14. Temple of the Cosmos
15. Trapped in Panama
16. Turkish Gardens
17. The Radio
18. Elephant
19. Roman Cisterns
20. Waterways
21. Shepherd
22. Collapsing
23. Up the Himalayas
24. Hidden Paradise
25. Breakthrough
26. Shaken Up
27. Sanctuary
28. Nazi Ambush
29. Suya Desh
30. Airship of the Future
31. German Cooking
32. German Aviation
33. German Athletics
34. Magnus Voller
35. Race Across the Sea

That yields the sequence for most of the tracks. Some appear to be re-used in multiple scenes, and some scenes use more than one.

Sweet InexorableTash! So the YouTube vids helped?

Anyway, great job it looks fantastic!:hat:

emtiem

Just listening to this soundtrack now: Gordy does a great job of apeing John Williams' style- it really does feel like an Indy score. Top work.

Col. Detritch

Hey, another question about the Soundtrack; this time it's 'bout the Wii soundtrack. There is a piece of music that plays in Nepal that is not on the soundtrack. It plays as as the brawl ensues after a Nazi pulls the ladder down with Indy on it. Is it from The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles; which episode and what track? And if not where is it from?:hat:

Col. Detritch

Originally Posted by Col. Detritch
Hey, another question about the Soundtrack; this time it's 'bout the Wii soundtrack. There is a piece of music that plays in Nepal that is not on the soundtrack. It plays as as the brawl ensues after a Nazi pulls the ladder down with Indy on it. Is it from The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles; which episode and what track? And if not where is it from?:hat:

Its been two months or so since I last posted so I might as well post again. Does anyone know where I can find the track of music stated above? It's from the Wii version of SoK; Indy is in Nepal and a nazi pulls Indy's ladder down as he's climbing down. Indy gets up after the fall and a brawl begins. The music plays in that brawl!

I've double checked, its not on Gordy Haab or Ray Harman soundtracks so maybe its from YIC?!:confused: If you know please tell me!:hat: