New Acquisitions!!

Billy Ray

Some of my recent acquisitions:

IMG_9240.JPG

I've always wanted some Indy gear. I got a bunch of money for my birthday and ordered the Webley, belt, holster, whip, and authentic 1942 MK VII gas mask bag.

Pale Horse

Staff member
n1teowl said:
Picked this up a couple of months ago. Super fun and great call outs from the first three movies. It even came with some collectible toppers like the Sideshow Collectibles Ark of the Covenant movie prop.

UY0OkxSl.jpg

This is my holy grail. You're even has the toppers.

superado

n1teowl said:
Picked this up a couple of months ago. Super fun and great call outs from the first three movies. It even came with some collectible toppers like the Sideshow Collectibles Ark of the Covenant movie prop.

UY0OkxSl.jpg

Congrats with your haul! However, with the way pinball is played, I hope you don't keep the props, esp. the Sideshow Ark on top like that!

n1teowl

superado said:
Congrats with your haul! However, with the way pinball is played, I hope you don't keep the props, esp. the Sideshow Ark on top like that!

Actually, I do keep them up there! The grail and stones have a little piece of velcro that keep them up there and the ark is plenty heavy to not go anywhere. They are really the ultimate toppers for that game.

Finally, the DVDs are back in print here, so little ol' me got on to order them. :D (Will post a pic of them and the books I got last year when they arrive.)

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not great matching names with handles, but Michael T. Miller of Sheboygan, Wisconsin, built a custom home with a 19 foot ceiling 5 years ago for his collection. Sorry if this is mentioned elsewhere. It's worth a look.

Dyland

Just had a birthday. I'm sensing a bit of a theme here. :p

Indy-Birthday-1.jpg

Practically since release I've had the Indy trilogy DVD box set, but in fullscreen. Totally blew my mind when I upgraded to the Blu-ray (and widescreen!). However, I hate the Blu-ray disc packaging, and I wanted an easier way to watch these films on my laptop sans streaming.

Plus, while I know that some swear that the 'face warping' on Alfred Molina was an in-camera flaw present on the original negative, it's non-existent (perhaps corrected) on these old DVDs. Plus the clearly photoshopped and poorly matched torch in the next shot (on Blu-ray) makes me question the authenticity of that claim. Here's an unlisted link of my comparison: Raiders Scene Comparison (Blu-ray vs DVD)

So glad to have that DVD set finally. :)

I used to have a lot of the Lego Indy sets way back when, and have been getting some of them again. Great to have this little one. It was one of the few I actually never owned, and the alternate Indy outfit is pretty nice!

The LIFE mag is out now, and was a pretty cool read-though. Still doesn't beat the wealth of knowledge here on the Raven, though ;)

And that soundtrack has to be the single greatest sounding CD I own. Stunning sound quality. It uses the film mixes for all the songs, and completely blows the '97 Star Wars and even 2018 '78 Superman soundtracks out of the water in A-B comparison. Just amazing, true-to-life sound! I've probably listened to it 10+ times in just the past day or two already. :)

The novel is a nice addition to my quest to get a hold of all the Indy Bantam books and the Dark Horse comics! So far I've only read Seven Veils and Tomb of the Gods. Looking forward to reading the others! Here's my novels/comics collection, for reference:

Indy-Birthday-2.jpg

Thought I'd share. :)

indyclone25

i have picked up many things this year, magicband,tshirts from disney ,magnets from disney,and some older stuff. but since they make it so hard to post pictures on here i cant show you,

IndianaBones

Here's my latest

indy003.jpg

TOD w/ CS poster i've had since they released it.
indy004.jpg

TOD solo witch wasn't a one-sheet like the CS was double sided. hm oh well nice though.
indy005.jpg

Free Vintage Comic Book Vol. 1 #18 The Search for Abner Chapter 2:The City of Yesterdays Forever.
indy006.jpg

indy007.jpg

indy008.jpg

indy009.jpg

Thrill of the ChaseT-shirt
we need this shirt back