KotCS James Rollins novelization

DoomsdayFAN said:
I will be buying both of these. The movie tie in novel Hardcover... will probably sell at B&N for $39.99 (n)

And the complete making will probably sell for $35.99 (n)

I don't think they will sell for that much. Even the new Harry Potter wasn't that much. I don't know what hardcover means as I can't think of any movie tie-ins that are hardcover, but I don't buy them nor keep up with them. I would think they would be in the 10-15 range.

DoomsdayFAN

I own an original Hardcover "Raiders of the Lost Ark" novel... as well as the Softcover Novel. They are the EXACT SAME. Its just that the hardcover is bigger.

I would be shocked if I wasnt forced to shell out at least $29.99 for the hardcover tie in novel.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Canyon said:
Hey, it looks as if some of the covers have started to come up on Amazon.com/uk :D

516q43jcmAL._SS500_.jpg

Happy DR:D :D LING girls! (y)

Hey guys, which film is that shot from? The top left square. Is it Forrestal, coz it looks kinda weird?

Those are some expensive books. Much more then I expected, and more then I really want to pay. I'm also surprised that they are coming out with a hardcover tie in, but then I don't keep up with books like that.

Dr. HenryJones.jr

if pre-order is little expensive of the prize, better first release date come from one day later with normal price to amazon.com... I will to order all ;)
and I think, new Indy novel, no?? *sighs* I have read all books... Indy must to be here.

DoomsdayFAN

I cant wait! I'll get the Book, the soundtrack, then go see the actual movie. Then come home and start reading the book and listening to the soundtrack.:gun: :whip:

Little Indy

DoomsdayFAN said:
I cant wait! I'll get the Book, the soundtrack, then go see the actual movie. Then come home and start reading the book and listening to the soundtrack.:gun: :whip:

Or if you really want to go "Indy" you could get the gear, dress up as Indy, wait for the DVD watch the DVD, while reading along with the book, and synchronizing the soundtrack to play at the same time the DVD soundtrack plays.:p

yodazone

The "hat and whip only" cover images are real boring.

Why hide Indy's face??? Why all the mystery marketing after 3 movies and 19 year wait???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

metalinvader

Bjorn Heimdall said:
we would like it if we hadn't seen this image so often.

I still wouldn't.All of the other novelizations had poster art.With the beautiful teaser poster out now it makes me scratch my head wondering why they didn't use that.

No Ticket

I've never liked the crate with a hat on it. Looks boring to me... on the official site anyway. It was ok before the production on the movie was this far along and they just needed SOMETHING, which is what I thought it was. But now we should be getting more than that.