GC or PS2?

Coldfyre

I really need some advice... which is better, Emperor's Tomb for PS2, or for Gamecube? I keep hearing about the graphics for PS2 being worse than Xbox, but I haven't heard anything about the Gamecube version. I have a PS2 now and am planning to get a Gamecube in the near future, so I'd be grateful if anyone could recommend which system I should get ET for...

00Kevin

Indyfan
you are correct, no Gamecube version

just PC, XBOX and PS2

I've only played the XBOX version, it's swell.....but I heard someone complain about the PS2 version on another thread, but it could be nothing

If you mean XBOX vs. PS2 version, I'ld go with XBOX, I can tell you it's a godd version, and the price may be down a few months since it's been out for almost half a year

Coldfyre

Thanks. I checked, and it's true that there's no Gamecube version, even though they announced there was going to be one. So I got the PS2 one yesterday... and am failing to beat the kraken. Yay.

00Kevin

Indyfan
sounds great, hope you likee the whole thing.....

(yeah, I also thuoght that there would be a GC version, then there wasn't and I had to save for 7 months to get an XBOX and ET!!!!!)

as for the kraken, if you want to know how, scroll below:

when you start the level, head to the surface, to the left of you, there will be a ledge

climb up to the ledge to collect:

-'super spear gun'
-tons of SSG ammo
-explosives

go into the water and shoot the kraken in the middle with the spear gun, when it zooms off the screen, swim in and plant the explosives on the 4 columns (SP?), it will take a few trips

you can find plenty off ammo scattered around the level, if you run out

my question is.....would real dynamite detonate underwater??????

gavinpape

I found a stick of dynamite in eylon.. the level after the bridge.. were you have to swim from ledge to ledge and avoid the crocs... at the end were you get to the waterfall. go through it and there's a box you kick open with a stick of dynamite in it.. just throw it like a grenade.. takes longer to explode but it's a much bigger explosion..