Worst movie ever!! Whats your opinion?

Iandiana

It's okay sir. Thanks for the clear up. I respect anybody's opinion because I know how harsh the world can be in regards to films so don't worry and keep fighting for what you believe. One man's poison etc...

Plus I really enjoy some terrible films and I don't expect anybody to like them as they are my own mini obsessions. I too get quite defensive at times (perils of enjoying the SW prequels I guess) but hey ho.

Kevin Smith summed up LOTR in a funny manner in Clerks 2 which also included just how one person's views can offend anothers.

How Peter Jackson didn't include an Enya cover of "The Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins" though - blasphemy!

UltimateManGod

Iandiana said:
Plus I really enjoy some terrible films and I don't expect anybody to like them as they are my own mini obsessions. I too get quite defensive at times (perils of enjoying the SW prequels I guess) but hey ho.

Kevin Smith summed up LOTR in a funny manner in Clerks 2 which also included just how one person's views can offend anothers.

How Peter Jackson didn't include an Enya cover of "The Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins" though - blasphemy!

It's good to know that someone else enjoys the prequel trilogy too. It's entertainment. I kind of remember the Clerks 2 thing you mentioned. It's been a while since I saw it. I do remember knowing that I couldn't take a side in the LOTR vs. Star Wars debate. I like both too much to decide. I like most of the View Askew movies. There's always a nice geeky reference, especially a Star Wars one.

"The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins" is one of those terrible things that's enjoyable because it's so bad. I think if they had played that song when Bilbo is introduced in the film, it would have been even better. Gives us a good recap of his adventures. :p

warofthecolossalbeast-1.jpg

I know you were all wondering if there were a sequel to the astonishing Amazing Colossal Man and here it is. War Of The Colossal Beast.
How can you guys even consider movies like Cloverfield when there are so many true abominations?!!!

The_Raiders

IndySeven said:
"No need to fear, Underdog is here!"

:)

*GAG* Wha... *GASP* what are you trying to do kill me?! :p , ANyways I like most of the old godzilla movies, Final Wars was terrible though :sick:

indifan101

Deep Blue Sea
Lady in the Water
Starship Troopers 2
Alien Reserection
Halloween H20 (WTF?)
The Ruins
Epic Movie
SS Doomtrooper
Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman
Sea Creature From the Blue Lagoon
Scarface (pachino's spanish accent:sick: )
Captain Coralli's Mandolin (Nicolas Cage as a german:sick: )
Jaws the Revenge
Superman The Quest For Peace
Spider Man 3
Fantastic Four

indifan101

Deckard said:
Glitter
The Mask
Gigle
The Mask 2
Meatballs 1-4
Planet of the Apes (Newest one)
Gremlins 1-2
Every Death Wish
Every Stevean Segal Movie
Every Chuck Norris Movie
Killer Clowns from Outerspace
Babys Day Out
Babys Day Out 2
American Pie 1,2,3,4,5
Beverly Hills Ninja
Any Roger Moore James Bond Movie
Battlefield Earth
Just about every SNL sketch to film
Beethoven
Beethoven 2
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman And Robin
Slapshot
The Producers
Allen Quartamane Movies

If you add all the sequels there and all the movies say Steven Segal was in, it shuld come close to 100, I don't want to type more then that now, Im going to go outside but later if I have more time I'll keep adding to it, I can probably get it close to 1000 if you give me time. :p

Oh and right now let me add a Walk To Remember, I watched a Mandy Moore movie because a girl wanted to... I'm weak... =(

Slapshot? Let me quote Paul Newman "Your F*cked":eek:

|ZiR|

indifan101 said:
Jaws the Revenge

Ha, Jaws the Revenge was the first Jaws movie I saw and it was so awful that I avoided seeing the earlier ones for years.

Whoops.

eroc

Battlefield Earth is so bad it's laughable. The Ninth Gate left me saying, "WTF?"

The list goes on

Adamwankenobi

Dreamcatcher (man, what happened to Lawrence "Empire/Raiders" Kasdan?)

The Hills Have Eyes II (remake)

All of those "___ Movie" parodies.

roundshort

this is a really fun thread,

I still stand by caddyshack 2, and blues brother 2000, but there are plenty of awful things out there, lets see lotr . . .maybe harsh, but crappy movies, that lion witch movies, well sucked, but there are much worse, like most comedy and horror movies . . .

deckard24

Adamwankenobi said:
Dreamcatcher (man, what happened to Lawrence "Empire/Raiders" Kasdan?)

The Hills Have Eyes II (remake)

All of those "___ Movie" parodies.
Good nominations!

They're awful movies!!!

Paden

indifan101 said:
Superman The Quest For Peace
Featuring the menace of...Nuclear Man! :p

And (even worse) Jon Cryer as Lenny Luthor!

"Lex Luthor: You know what I can do with a single strand of Superman's hair?
Lenny: You can make a toupee that flies!
"

"Lenny: The Dude of Steel! You are so gonna get it!"

:sick:

The Man

Paden said:
Featuring the menace of...Nuclear Man! :p

And (even worse) Jon Cryer as Lenny Luthor!

"Lex Luthor: You know what I can do with a single strand of Superman's hair?
Lenny: You can make a toupee that flies!
"

"Lenny: The Dude of Steel! You are so gonna get it!"

:sick:

Jesus, I'd forgotten all about that one.

|ZiR|

Allan Quatermain and the Temple of Skulls.

Terrible, terrible movie.

I was hoping it'd be so bad it'd be good. Like MST3k. But no. Temple of Skulls is so bad, it goes right past good and back to bad again. Complete waste of time.

|ZiR| said:
Allan Quatermain and the Temple of Skulls.

Terrible, terrible movie.

I was hoping it'd be so bad it'd be good. Like MST3k. But no. Temple of Skulls is so bad, it goes right past good and back to bad again. Complete waste of time.

Wait, is that the new Asylum movie?

Dude, Asylum rocks in their amount of suck. Anyone see Snakes on a Train?

...I own it. I want my 99 cents back...

|ZiR|

ResidentAlien said:
Wait, is that the new Asylum movie?

Yep. It was my first Asylum production. The poster made it look 10x better than it was.

Dude, Asylum rocks in their amount of suck.

Well I learned that the hard way. Really though, AQ:ToS had some potential. There were some very Indy-esque scenes and bits of dialogue that could have been awesome(ly bad) if it weren't for the horrible exposition. You can't even blame it on the budget, because much, much films have been made with the same amount, or less.

The only positive thing I can say is that it had some pretty sweeping shots of the landscape.