Merry Christmas

indifan101

I'd like to take this oppertunity to wish everyone on this board a very safe and happy holiday season. I will be traveling to North Dakota to see my brother and from there I will be heading to Pasadena Cali to see the Rose Bowl! GO MICHIGAN! Anyways hope this year has been fantastic for you and I hope the next year bringfs even more joy. Have a Merry Christmas and a joyess New Year hoping to see even more great posts in 2007!;) :gun:

no offense to any USC fans but you're destined to lose!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year!
Plus whatever good wishes one gives for Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, or belated Dhu al-Qi'dah.... plus any others I have forgot.

Basically, have a good time, folks!

Goodsport

Merry Gregorian Christmas, everyone!
christmastree1.gif

-G

Viper

Merry Christmas!

Guess what I got?
All the Indy novels by Rob MacGregor (my personal fav author) which I was missing, including the novelization of Last Crusade, which I'm reading first.

I also got the Young Indy Adventure Knife, which achieved a new level of awesomeness for gifts that I have ever gotten.

I also got a Digital Camera, which I used to take pics of everything, and I'll post them up soon, mainly to show me in my Indy gear, because you guys haven't seen it yet. It's awesome.