Whatcha playin? (Video games wise.)

The Drifter

I wish I was playing Uncharted 2. I can't swing 60 bucks at the moment due to car repairs, debt, and other factors.
I really want Uncharted 2, Brutal Legend, and Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack In Time.

Agent Crab

I have a ton of games that I either need to play or finish. I have a bad habbit at not finishing any of my games as of late.

KiKi Kat

Agent Crab said:
I have a ton of games that I either need to play or finish. I have a bad habbit at not finishing any of my games as of late.

So does someone else I know.
But I use to have a Coleco. Back then when you bought a Coleco you got a free Cabbage Patch Kid.

Looking for a soul to steal!

Working on "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" on Guitar Hero...trying to get into the Halloween "spirit" if you will!

Morning Bell

I recently bought a PS3. Any game recommendations? (aside from obvious choices like Uncharted, Arkham Asylum, and Ratchet & Clank, of course);)

The Drifter

Morning Bell said:
I recently bought a PS3. Any game recommendations? (aside from obvious choices like Uncharted, Arkham Asylum, and Ratchet & Clank, of course);)

Bioshock
Fallout III
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Resident Evil 5
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Tomb Raider: Underworld

I also bought the new Ratchet and Clank. A Crack In Time. Wonderful game so far (I tried it a bit last night).

The Drifter

Sorry for the double post, but there is a trophy in the new Ratchet and Clank game that I thought was amusing.
When you collect a vessel for a certain alien the trophy pops up and it's called "It Belongs In A Museum". Indiana Jones reference?

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Sorry for the double post, but there is a trophy in the new Ratchet and Clank game that I thought was amusing.
When you collect a vessel for a certain alien the trophy pops up and it's called "It Belongs In A Museum". Indiana Jones reference?
Yeah sounds like a reference to Indy in the The Last Crusade. My brother bought Rachet in Clank: Size Matters but he sold it, its a awesome game. I like the online mode.

GOODNIGHT ITS THIS LATE!?!?!?!?! Oh my, goodnight guys.

DocWhiskey

I'm playing some old school Metroid as of late on my NES.

You know, I love next gen and all but nothing beats my NES. I've realized I play those games waaay more often then any 360 game I've ever had.

Classically trained, I guess.

Inbanana

Recently Far Cry 2 and before that Fallout 3. Once in awhile I'll replay some old commodore 64/amiga and (super) nintendo games...

The Drifter

I'm on chapter five (Urban Warfare) of Uncharted 2. I think I'll start on Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack In Time after this.
The wife is in the process of playing Brutal Legend as I type this.

On another note; has anyone heard anything about Dragon Age: Origins? It looks to be an awesome role-playing game by one of my favorite developers - Bioware.
The game has multiple story-lines with different characters, and it comes out Tuesday for the PS3 and 360.

Finn

Staff member
Lonsome_Drifter said:
On another note; has anyone heard anything about Dragon Age: Origins? It looks to be an awesome role-playing game by one of my favorite developers - Bioware.
The game has multiple story-lines with different characters, and it comes out Tuesday for the PS3 and 360.
This one's pretty much the only game coming out this year I'm really looking forward to playing. BioWare always delivers.

I recently adventured through Tales of Monkey Island Ch. 4. One more down the road...

The Drifter

Finn said:
This one's pretty much the only game coming out this year I'm really looking forward to playing. BioWare always delivers.

I recently adventured through Tales of Monkey Island Ch. 4. One more down the road...

Have you got the game yet?
If so; what system did you get if for? I've read some good reviews for it, but I have conflicting views. Some say it's better for the 360, and some say it's better on the PS3.
I know the game is better on the PC (common sense tells us that). But, I doubt my PC will run it and plus I like playing games on my couch.

On a side note: I've almost got Uncharted 2 beat. So, I'm still playing that.

Finn

Staff member
Lonsome_Drifter said:
Have you got the game yet?
If so; what system did you get if for? I've read some good reviews for it, but I have conflicting views. Some say it's better for the 360, and some say it's better on the PS3.
I know the game is better on the PC (common sense tells us that). But, I doubt my PC will run it and plus I like playing games on my couch.
Not yet. This week though.

And PC is my only option, I don't even own any consoles.