Burger King Indy Toys and Whopper

fixer79

Thanks for the pic, Moedred!

Those toys really look cool! Darn, too bad there aren't any Burger Kings out here... I'll probably have to go to Holland or Germany...

RelicHunter

Wow! cool, I don't like Burger King but looks like I will be there a lot. Thanks for the pic, glad to see what we can look forward to.

IndyKate

veldhuid said:
Why is Moedred getting all the credit. LOL. I got the pic and uploaded it.:D

THANK YOU Veldhuid! I only saw Moedred's post with the pic - so thanks very much to the both of you! (y)

IndySeven

metalinvader said:
That clip on whip is amusing.

I'm kind of shocked they didn't go with the super deformed style that they did with the SW figs a few years back...Oh well...

I'm pretty shocked too! A super-deformed Indy would've been great!(y)

kongisking

IndySeven said:
I'm pretty shocked too! A super-deformed Indy would've been great!(y)

Are you jokin' me? The deformed figures are kinda stupid-looking! I like actual action figures, thanks very much, and I am happier than sh!t that we are getting BK Indy toys of that kind.

FINGER-LICKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y) (y) (y) (y)

WillKill4Food

ForbiddenEye said:
Meh...none of them look interesting. Super deformed woud've been much better...
(n)
Agreed. I miss those SW figs like that and it would be awesome if they did it with Indy. We got like fifty SW SD figs when BK did it back then, but now we are just getting like ten because they did it differently. They should have done SD figs.
kongisking said:
I like actual action figures, thanks very much, and I am happier than sh!t that we are getting BK Indy toys of that kind.
They aren't exactly action figures. Just figures that aren't deformed.

kongisking

WillKill4Food said:
They aren't exactly action figures. Just figures that aren't deformed.

I like my toys realistically-proportioned, thank you very much...;) :hat:

That's why I HAAAAAAAAAAATE anime; the style is gross and sick to look at. No finesse, depth or realism! GAHHHHHGG!

WillKill4Food

kongisking said:
I like my toys realistically-proportioned, thank you very much...;) :hat:

That's why I HAAAAAAAAAAATE anime; the style is gross and sick to look at. No finesse, depth or realism! GAHHHHHGG!
Same here, as regards to anime.
But, I like the Burger King figures. Don't know why, but they grew on me.