The Indy figures are coming!

No Ticket

It's not going to spoil anything by seeing the figures I hope. Cause I really want to see! lol. But I'm trying to avoid spoilers! Oh this is gonna be a tough 10 months ahead!

JimmyPSHayes

My friend who's at Comic Con just text messaged me and told me that the Indy figs will be on display starting on Friday. It's gonna be a LOOOOOOOONG 2 days!! :cool:

ChromiumBlue37

They are going to be FANTASTIC! I just know it. Been hoping for years that Hasbro would produces action figures for the Indiana Jones "Saga"!

This waiting for pictures is exciting and EXCRUCIATING!

Vlad Dracula

Thanks for the link Chromium!

So AWESOME!! Classic Kenner style goodness with modern sculpts. Hopefully we will see some clearer offcial pics later today. These cannot come out soon enough. I want them now!!

Bullwhip

More:
img0794gx1.jpg

img0793lz7.jpg

img0783ui5.jpg

Last edited:

Shortie

The Indy there is (I think) the whiping- action figure. There's an SA jacket Indy too, but it wasn't on display. It was shown at Hasbro's presentation along with Marion & a couple others.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Odd selection. I mean, the Monkey Man? Seriously? Also, odd about the inclusion of Nurhachi's Ashes and what appears to be a Terra Cotta warrior as accessories.

I like the smaller ones though - cute, whimsical.

JimmyPSHayes

I have to say, these are AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to set up my own display for them.
-I'm a fan of Star Wars figures anyway, and these are definitely on par with those.