Your Confessions.

sarah navarro

gear guardian said:
Hey, now I actualy did my academics Sarah (hope its ok if I just call you Sarah) and turned it in for full credit...
I actually read my book and i pretty sure i did well so thats cool.:D

I confess that its ok to call me Sarah because i really dont go by my full name,only when attendance is called.And im not like CLINTONHAMMOND that gets all mad when you call him "CLINT".:)

Hey Violet Indy isnt your name Sarah too?

kongisking

I confess that I often hold myself.

I confess that I once had to **** very bad once, and I went poop in a litterbox!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Indy4fan

Violet Indy said:
Similar story here. I was never kissed well. I watch too much sci fi and adventure movies and love the Muppet show.

I also confess that I read comics and go to a comic con every year, that everyone that goes mistakes for an anime festival :rolleyes: and never even know the existence of Indiana Jones.

If only u gals lived in L.A. lol especially during Celebration IV, there's A LOT of guys trying to find Marion Ravenwoods or Princess Leas. Also Disneyland (Star Tours/Indy Adventure) is a good place to find your Dr. Joneses or Jedi:gun:

Gear

kongisking said:
I confess that I often hold myself.

I confess that I once had to **** very bad once, and I went poop in a litterbox!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HAHAHAHA!!! I'm sorry. *tries to hold back laughter* HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Gear

AngieAki said:
I confess my name is not Angie.

OHMIGOD!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS!!! *starts crying for no reason*

Well then, I confess that my name isn't "gear guardian"

monkey

Deadlock said:
And here I thought this thread was going to be about Augustine. How disappointing...

Hey Deadlock,
Hello my old friend. Good to see you here on the Raven again.

As for confessions, well, I'm not sure this is the right place or time.

Deckard

I framed Roger Rabbit.

gifkramerdance2ol9.gif

No Ticket

I confess that I made a home video when I was little with my brother where he played Indiana Jones and I was his little-kid partner... who also happened to be Michael Jackson. I had the Thriller jacket on and a plastic microphone. My brother had the Indy garb going for him, whip and all. "Indy" had just beat up some teenagers in the hallway and was guiding me across a dangerous tiled floor where you can only step on the black squares or fall to your doooom! He then went after the golden idol of my mom's bookshelf.

A strobe light was also involved.

Niteshade007

Nice, but I think I have one more embarressing...if only slightly. My sister and I made a Steve Irwin video once that involved a blow-up alligator and a pool. My sister, able to do the accent, was Steve Irwin, and I was...his wife.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
sarah navarro said:
Hey Violet Indy isnt your name Sarah too?

I confess, I am V.
Yeah, it's Sarah Elizabeth

Indy4fan said:
If only u gals lived in L.A. lol especially during Celebration IV, there's A LOT of guys trying to find Marion Ravenwoods or Princess Leas. Also Disneyland (Star Tours/Indy Adventure) is a good place to find your Dr. Joneses or Jedi

We've got enough Jedi here. We need more Joneses! I have been to Disneyland and the Indy ride and had a crush on every young guy wearing the uniform for the ride! Actually, I got picked up more often in the States for the time I was there, three weeks, I got picked up more than the whole time I have lived in Australia. You'll know where I'm moving to... If I ever get the money.