My New Indy stuff

China Jim

I recently came into possesion of several Indy related goodies and I thought I would let the gang know.
First off I have Indiana Jones on Horse from Gentle Giant LTD of the 1,750 made I own number 0515 :)
Second I have the lithograph by Brian Roads and is entitled Resolve it is number 7 of 245 made its a unseen moment from crystal skull :D
Third, Indiana Jones Ultimate Quarter Scale Raiders of the Lost Ark figure with 23 points of articulation and cloth clothing(y)
Fourth and this is a biggie. I own a Smith and Wesson .45 ACP hand ejector circa 1935 or 1937 made by S&W for the Brazillian military has a 5 inch barrel looks like kinda like the one from Crystal skull :gun:
thats all my new goodies yaaaaa.

Montana Smith

China Jim said:
Fourth and this is a biggie. I own a Smith and Wesson .45 ACP hand ejector circa 1935 or 1937 made by S&W for the Brazillian military has a 5 inch barrel looks like kinda like the one from Crystal skull :gun:

That one is the biggie! (y)

But... Crystal Skull? Indy used a Webley in that one.

Do you have pictures of the S&W to upload?

micsteam

Yeah, let's see it !! If you can, post/show everything you picked up. I'm really interested in the Hand Ejector you picked up, I have a British issue 6" barrel HE and I love it. Let us know !!