• Elsa Schneider(Crusade)

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Sophia Hapgood (FoA and IM)

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Mei Ying (Emporer's Tomb)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Vicky (YIJC - Love's Sweet Song)

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Maya (YIJC - Daredevils of the Desert)

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Webley

Hi here's a dumb question for you. Do you think that if Tom Selleck was the guy who played Indy would all us Indy geeks be growing mustaches.

S

skywlkrinc

Renderking Fisk said:
Speaking of Tom Selleck... the next Flick I'm reviewing is Monte Walsh. The best Western I've seen since Tombstone.
Monte Walsh is a really great flick. On the subject of Selleck....have you reviewed Quigley Down Under yet? That is by far my favorite Selleck flick.

Luke

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Renderking Fisk said:
It's one that I'm going to have to do soon. I already have Lonesome Dove in the works.

You should review some older Westerns Ren...you're probably a fan. How about something by John Ford, or if you prefer, Howard Hawks? Or maybe The Wild Bunch or Once Upon a Time in the West...well, it is your decision.

Ryan243

Renderking Fisk said:
Another question for you guys... how often do you shave and do you use lotion on your face afterwards?
Never. There is a limit to how Indy like I want to be, and I hate shaving.

thefumegator

I've got a goatee, so I guess neither Harrison Ford or Tom Selleck (although both great actors) have influence my facial hair decisions. :D

Wes

Webley

Renderking Fisk said:
Ever notice how jane's just go nuts (in a good way) when you wear a fedora and leather jacket. Doesn't have to be authentic... it still works.[/B]
Oh ya!

MP3

Webley said:
Hi here's a dumb question for you. Do you think that if Tom Selleck was the guy who played Indy would all us Indy geeks be growing mustaches.

Hell not! Well, maybe a small chance... like a snowball's chance in hell, for instance, or a Nazi's chance when his path crosses Indy's. ;)

Pale Horse

Staff member
I hate to bring this up, but if the droolers thread is about a guy (harrison), shouldn't we be discussing the female counterparts like Marion, Willie or Marion?

Pale Horse

Staff member
Probably should go something like this:

225.jpg

Any one else wonder about the lack of panty-lines in this scene? :D

<small>why do I feel like I'm going to get flamed for this?</small>

philhos

Post one of her where she's standing next to Belloq and the Nazi guy (can't remember his name and frankly I don't care) and you'll get a GOOD look at her non-panty lines! :)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
philhos said:
Post one of her where she's standing next to Belloq and the Nazi guy (can't remember his name and frankly I don't care) and you'll get a GOOD look at her non-panty lines! :)

raiders_laiva_marion.jpg

Here's a good shot of Willie:

tod_silta_willie.jpg