My Bloody Valentine 3D

Nurhachi1991

Anyone else really excited to see this film??? I can't wait I mean I never got to see Friday the 13th part 3 in 3D or Jaws 3 3D so this is the first R rated slasher I will get to see in 3D! I know it's another remake but come on it looks awesome (y)

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxPaWNF_KAE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxPaWNF_KAE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

DocWhiskey

The only thing it has going for it is that it's in 3-D. And even that's not enough for me to see it.

Nurhachi1991

Thanks Deckard24 at least someone is on my side! I saw the original late one night on AMC when I was 13 or 14 it was pretty intense but the 3D is going to be great!

On another note didyou know there releasing Friday the 13th part 3 in 3D on DVD!!

deckard24

Nurhachi1991 said:
Thanks Deckard24 at least someone is on my side! I saw the original late one night on AMC when I was 13 or 14 it was pretty intense but the 3D is going to be great!

On another note didyou know there releasing Friday the 13th part 3 in 3D on DVD!!
No problem!:hat: Yeah the original was great campy fun, and as a kid was scary as hell! The look alone for the killer terrified me almost moreso then Jason in some respects. This is gonna be a great couple of months for old school horror films, first MBV 3D in January and then FT13th in February! You and me are in the same boat in that I didn't get to see any of the 80's 3D films in the theater either, only on video, which isn't quite the same at all.

I didn't know they were releasing FT13th Part 3 in 3D on DVD...that's awesome! I picked up 4 and 6 at Walmart back around Halloween but couldn't find Part 3, now I'm getting it for sure!

Nurhachi1991

Saw it last night

AWESOME!!!! This movie is Epic Win all the way it was a blast from start to finish and a 3D sex sxene to boot what more could you ask for in a film?

DocWhiskey

I seen it last night. A pretty terrible cliche horror film all around. The acting was truly the most horrific thing, even for a horror film. The killer was insanely dull and I figured out the twist 15 minutes in. Didn't need to be in 3-D either. Quite boring. Not even so bad it's good. Just bad. I was happy when it ended.

deckard24

I saw it last night, and I gotta say I really enjoyed it! It was just a good old school slasher flick that took a no-holds-barred approach to the violence. The 3-D was well done, the acting so-so but I didn't go in expecting There Will Be Blood, the FX was campy but fun, and overall it delivered on scares. One thing is for sure we need more Tom Atkins in movies these days!

Now I can't wait for Friday the 13th next month!!(y)

Nurhachi1991

deckard24 said:
I saw it last night, and I gotta say I really enjoyed it! It was just a good old school slasher flick that took a no-holds-barred approach to the violence. The 3-D was well done, the acting so-so but I didn't go in expecting There Will Be Blood, the FX was campy but fun, and overall it delivered on scares. One thing is for sure we need more Tom Atkins in movies these days!

Now I can't wait for Friday the 13th next month!!(y)

See Deckard24 thats why I respect you we think alike we walked into this knowing it was going to be a campy fun horror flick and thats exactly what it was it was a straight up 80s style horror movie and I thought it was worth every penny!

But next month the King of Horror returns :D

deckard24

Nurhachi1991 said:
See Deckard24 thats why I respect you we think alike we walked into this knowing it was going to be a campy fun horror flick and thats exactly what it was it was a straight up 80s style horror movie and I thought it was worth every penny!
Likewise!:hat:
But next month the King of Horror returns
Yes sir!!!

It was great by the way to see the new trailer during the previews before MBV 3-D! I have a feeling that Friday is gonna make a ton of money, and you better believe we'll be getting a sequel!(y)

The Magic Rat

You know, I just don't like horror movies. Too much excessive violence and sex. My friend who likes them, though, said he loved it. He cited the gore and that apparently a nude woman gets chased around and kicks the bucket in 3D.

Nurhachi1991

The Magic Rat said:
You know, I just don't like horror movies. Too much excessive violence and sex. My friend who likes them, though, said he loved it. He cited the gore and that apparently a nude woman gets chased around and kicks the bucket in 3D.

Yup that was a cool part!

Nurhachi1991

WillKill4Food said:
Nudity in 3D.
And people have actually said that Hollywood is running out of ideas.
Pssh.
:rolleyes:

I know 80 inch breasts bouncing in your face in 3D that my friend is art. I'm talking oscar material there forget the Dark Knight.

The Magic Rat

Nurhachi1991 said:
I know 80 inch breasts bouncing in your face in 3D that my friend is art. I'm talking oscar material there forget the Dark Knight.

Well, after Crash won just about anything is Oscar material. Ba-zing!

Montana Smith

There's even a thread for this here!

Good, because I'm part way through watching it.

The DVD's been sitting in the pile since last summer. It's double sided with both 2D and 3D versions, with a pair of glasses.

Not the greatest film so far, but the 3D is a novelty. Doesn't work all the time, but when it does it's very effective. For much of the time it reminds me of the old Viewmaster 3D slides where photos are presented as layered images.

But...when the killer threw his pick axe at 11m 50s...I ducked!

Montana Smith

1h 10m 6s...

Nasty in 3D!

explode1.gif

The film was pretty good in the end. A whodunnit with a sneaky trick to put you off, and a Léon bit to end on.