The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

TheMutt92

The sequel to the cult classic...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/if2-PYxgL50&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/if2-PYxgL50&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

And for all of you Indy fans that didn't know, thats Sean Patrick Flannery, star of young Indy, in there.

SterankoII

Boondocks Saints 2 trailer starring SPF

Here's the trailer for Boondocks Saints 2 ten years after the first, both starring Sean Patrick Flannery.

I'm not gonna lie, SPF has aged quite a bit since the last movie!

DocWhiskey

I'm still shocked that they're making this. I mean, I thought the first one was good and all, but it doesn't really need a sequel. But what does these days? I'll see it anyway haha.

Bjorn Heimdall

I liked part 1 up until the very end, it seemed a bit... too much.

edit: Did SPF have some work done on his eyes? It's less noticable in this trailer but I saw him in a Dead Zone episode the other day and he looked really weird.

Goonie

LOL, I was just going to post the trailer, but someone beat me to it.:cool:

Just curious, what has Sean Patrick Flannery been up to lately other than Boon Dock Saints II?

Cole

I finally ended up watching Boondock Saints after hearing much about it for the last few years.

Ehh, nothing special, that's for sure.......the plot is elementary simple: two brothers who think they have a message from God and shoot up a bunch of bad people. It's really just an action movie for people to get their guns off.

The best thing about it is Willem Dafoe's perforformance........who was strangely gay.

A sequel seemed natural to me..........especially considering how string-thin the plot was for this movie.

HovitosKing

SterankoII said:
I'm not gonna lie, SPF has aged quite a bit since the last movie!

Agree. Doesn't even look like SPF in certain shots. I'm not gonna lie either, as a hardcore fan of the original, this movie looks like a straight-up photocopy. I'm not convinced it's gonna be any good at all. Here's hoping it's not yet another unnecessary sequel.

00Kevin

Indyfan
i'm kinda surprised no one else has posted anything here, considering boondock saints is the only other thing that our young indy is known for. there use to be a time where SPF was the most recent person to be indiana jones and i remember once they were thinking about indy 4 being another young indy film (possibly with him?) nowadays it seems he has been long forgotten in the hearts of indy lovers, but i will never forget

anyways, i had always wanted to see the origonal but never did, when i heard that the sequel was coming i commited myself to rent the first one before it came out..... which i still have not done, hopefully i can see both sometime this week.

anyone see ASD yet?

00Kevin said:
i commited myself to rent the first one before it came out..... which i still have not done

Keep it that way. If your value your intelligence in the least, leave it unseen. Because what has been seen cannot be unseen.