Friday the 13th Remake

deckard24

The Man said:
Is it released globally on the same day or do us Europeans have to wait..?
You know I'm not sure? I know it's being released on February 13th, 2009 here in the U.S., but globally I'm guessing later? That would be too bad though because it would be cool to see it actually on Friday the 13th!

The Man

hr_Friday_the_13th_3.jpg

Nurhachi1991

The Man said:
<object width="720" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/7646"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/7646" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="720" height="340"></embed></object>​

YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats what I'm talking about thanks for posting man!

Oh man I love how they did the Friday the 13th part 2 trailer with the body count and at the end Jason bursts through the window just like part 2 classic!! Oh man I can't wait.

deckard24

The Man said:
All these pics look good except for the last one which looks like an American Eagle ad!!LOL

What, there's not one somewhat homely guy or girl in their little crew? This is one of the biggest problems with so many modern movies is they use models turned actors to fill roles, and there's barely an average looking person to be seen! What was effective about the old films was that they had average to less then average looking people you could relate to, with maybe one or two really good looking actors. There was a balance, unlike so many of these modern horror movies.

I'm still looking forward to this film, and it's good to see old Sam Winchester(Jared Padalecki) in the mix, but that pic irks me!

Nurhachi1991

Well Deckard24 the good thing about the last pic the model one is that there all going to die brutal deaths! Take that American Eagle models :p

But yeah I agree with you 100 percent they need someone that looks like Shelly!!

deckard24

Nurhachi1991 said:
Well Deckard24 the good thing about the last pic the model one is that there all going to die brutal deaths! Take that American Eagle models :p
But yeah I agree with you 100 percent they need someone that looks like Shelly!!
LOL!! That's true, you just know that the blonde surfer dude in the corner with the Matthew Mcconaughey Dazed and Confused hair is gonna get axed!(y)

You're right, not a Shelly to be seen!

Nurhachi1991

"Would you be yourself if you looked like this"?

Classic line

THe time is almost here I have not been this excited for a film since Indy 4!

deckard24

Nurhachi1991 said:
"Would you be yourself if you looked like this"?

Classic line

THe time is almost here I have not been this excited for a film since Indy 4!
I'm pretty excited too! I'm really looking forward to MBV 3D followed by this! It's gonna be a great month and a half for horror fans!

@The Man
I'm definitely getting that DVD!

The Man

TV Spots...

No. 1
<object width="425" height="339"><param name="movie" value="http://www.movieweb.com/v/V09A14cflnyMQX"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.movieweb.com/v/V09A14cflnyMQX" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="339"></embed></object>​

Nurhachi1991

I love that TV Spot with him sharpening his blade......... But it reminds me of the Rambo TV Spots I half expected Jason to go "When your pushed killing is easy as breathing"

Anyways I'm getting tired of stupid people saying " Since when can Jason Run"?

Duh I dunno since parts 2-4 maybe?

Febuary 13th 2009 should be a holiday.

Nurhachi1991

The Man said:
Cutesy...

jasonmez1.jpg

jasontoynopackage.jpg

*'CHOKING HAZARD'. Hee-hee...

Is this at retail already?!?!?!?!?!? If so I'm out the door.

That figure equals Awesome I'm so glad Hasbro is not in charge of the Cinema of Fear Line......... Amazing they can make like 4 waves of the same three characters Freddy,Jason and the Notorious Leatherface But Hasbro could not make 5 waves of Indy :rolleyes: