Indy on the cover: Cinemania, Maverick

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Cover_15-3-374.jpg

For more info go to this thread: David Koepp talks Indy IV in Creative Screenwriting Magazine

Stoo

Falco09 said:
Woah Harry, sweet Canadian tuxedo.
"Are you trying to develop a sense of humour or am I going deaf?" Go screw yourself.:rolleyes:

Studio Magazine from France has Indy on the cover of their May issue #246 and 13 (!) pages
on The 100 Secrets of Indiana Jones with all kinds of trivia & photos. The cover photo is almost
exactly the same as the Empire cover except his mouth is open a little bit and is sort of sneering.

Here's their website but it hasn't been updated with the issue yet:
http://www.studiomagazine.fr/magazine/

Stoo

Sakis said:
I guess it'll be like Starlog's cover.
You're right, it is! Except this one is not cropped as tightly. You can see Ford's hand and more of his shoulder/whip.

The Drifter

Wow! Ford looks awesome in each and every one of these covers!
It is so hard to believe that this man is 65! I just hope that I am in that great of shape when I hit that age.

But, has anyone noticed that his left hand looks webbed in the first picture?

The Drifter

The Golden Idol said:
First picture on which page?

The one that says "Cowboys and Indians"

Also, my bad. I thought that this post was one page long, and just now realized it is MANY pages long, with many pictures before the one I was speaking of.
I apologize.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Covers of magazines found on eBay. If anyone can have scans of the coverage is more than welcomed.:cool:
avant_premiere.jpg
cine_chile.jpg
cinemania.jpg

cinemania_argentina.jpg
mas_mexico.jpg

premiere_mexico.jpg
set_brazilian.jpg
the_knowledge1.jpg

Filmphoenix

Darth Vile said:
There is only one Indiana Jones. If they want to make a movie about Indiana Jones Jr. then that's ok with me, but my interest will always be for the Harrison character.

Also, if KOTCS is a big success, I think they are more likely to either A) Make another Indy with Harrison (with an audience that's bought into an older Indy). B) Do a self contained 'Young Indiana Jones' prequel trilogy.

I think that is what Lucas wanted to do with River Phoenix after LC, but he died.

tastethecourage

deckard24 said:
A whole army of monkeys just like this one!!
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/seVOK3LmWIc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/seVOK3LmWIc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Lol, I hope both of you were happy when you actually saw the film when you wished to see monkeys in it. (y)

UKIndyFan

I have about 3 or 4 small time UK magazines which Indy is featured in. I've had them quite some time but if anybody wants scans or anything feel free to ask