Mola Ram premium format figure is coming!

Lance Quazar

I don't collect items in this scale. But it looks great and I'm glad Indy - and especially ToD - are getting some collectible love.

ROB98374

I ordered the Exclusive edition at exactly 12, and it went very smoothly. I'm guessing their servers weren't too busy with orders.

DocWhiskey

michael said:

I'm not one for posting those dreadful lolcats but.....

1pcklh.jpg

DocWhiskey

Nurhachi1991 said:
Im saving to get the Michael Jackson Thriller hot toys figure (y)

That figure is amazing also! The Billie Jean one is awesome too! But I'd go with the Thriller for sure.

monkey man

I ordered the exclusive too. $5 extra for the chalice was an easy call.

Anybody have an edition size for the exclusive? I'm hoping 300 or under. The exclusive was wait listed in like 15 minutes. I wonder how long it will take for the regular version to sell out. Might be a little longer.

Nurhachi1991

I like the Bille Jean one better honestly but its like impossible to get I at least have a shot at getting the Thriller one.

I wish they made a Smooth Criminal one

EddyW

I got the Raider PF from Ebay last year, but this time I am thinking about ordering Mola directly through Sideshow. Does anybody know how their shipping costs are? With ebay you can sometimes find an item that's already closeby, cutting down in shipping costs considerably and I don't want to pay as much for shipping as for the statue itself. I live in the Netherlands by the way. Does ordering through Sideshow directly give any other benefits?

ROB98374

EddyW said:
Does ordering through Sideshow directly give any other benefits?
It is the only way to buy the Exclusive items for a known price (ebay you just never know). Plus you would have a better chance of geting something replaced if it was broken.
I live in the states, so I don't know what their shipping costs would be.

EddyW said:
I got the Raider PF from Ebay last year, but this time I am thinking about ordering Mola directly through Sideshow. Does anybody know how their shipping costs are? With ebay you can sometimes find an item that's already closeby, cutting down in shipping costs considerably and I don't want to pay as much for shipping as for the statue itself. I live in the Netherlands by the way. Does ordering through Sideshow directly give any other benefits?

They have special rates for shipping as they have a European warehouse that they ship from. Best to look at their site as they can give estimated rates for each country. I know I find their rates here in North America to be incredibly reasonable.

Les

Montana Smith

throwmetheidol said:
They have special rates for shipping as they have a European warehouse that they ship from. Best to look at their site as they can give estimated rates for each country. I know I find their rates here in North America to be incredibly reasonable.

Les

It looks like you have to pay customs fees up front, so that the parcel doesn't get held up.

Maybe.Not Today

My Mola Ram arrived yesterday. Opened it when I got home from work and it is absolutly beautiful. More great work from sideshow! One thing that puzzled me though; the bottom of the base was covered in some sort of condensation. Like, actual water droplets. I wiped it dry and there didnt seem to be any damage. there was slight dampness on the styrofoam where the base had been packaged, but nothing else was wet inside or on the outside of the box. Has anyone else had a similar experience or have any clues as to what this might be? :confused:

michael

^^^ Awesome, man! Hopefully he doesn't sacrifice one of those poor guys. :(

Hmm...not sure on that water thing either, I can let you know next week though, if I do experience anything like that.

Did you also order the Indy ToD PF? They are going to look amazing side by side. I'm not sure if you saw the video I posted in the thread of the PF ToD Indy, but the favorite Indy film of the Creative Director for Sideshow happens to be Temple. Really answers my questions on all the Temple merchandise they've been doing.