Who would make A better Indy?

Who'd make a better Indy?

• A young Harrison

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • Our current Harrison

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • Shia...

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Some other actor...(give name, if so...)

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters

DiscoLad

Lando said:
I definitely agree. :whip:

too add alternate point. Josh Holloway would be added to the list.

E_JoshHolloway_325.jpg

I have to laugh..That guy looks like he's looking at another guy across the room...HeyHey!

DocWhiskey

I was thinking about the whole "What if Harrison wasn't cast as Indy" deal recently and for some reason I always thought Dennis Quaid would make a good Indy.

Vance

Nathan... hmm...

"Vogel, if you don't let go of my dad, I swear by my pretty little pink bonnet that I will end you."

Yet, oddly, I wouldn't mind it.

Agent Z

Harrison Ford, young or old, is the only option.

I don't even want a spin-off series with Mutt. Just retire the feature films altogether and continue the Indy adventures through books and animation...

Dr Bones

Lando said:
I definitely agree. :whip:

too add alternate point. Josh Holloway would be added to the list.

E_JoshHolloway_325.jpg

Worst choice I have seen. His looks are more sleazy villain eg. guy from TLC who gives Indy his hat. Typecast by Lost.

Hugh Jackman...perhaps (a little too bulky and obvious), Gyllenhall maybe (too young?) both not too bad choices..

There are potentially a few Great Indy's out there, but Young Harrison or even old Harrsion will always be the best IMHO.:hat:

Insomniac

Josh Halloway in lost calls someone short round!
I still think Harrison ford couldn't be any better than he was in in raiders!:hat:

graveraider87

I thinks the young harrison ford was the best Indy but just being curious would like to see Tom Selleck try his hand at playing the part. You know since he was thought about originally to be casted for the part.
:)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Jerry O' Connell would be a good Indiana Jones...............

He;'s already worked with River Phoenix and John Rhys Davies.... he's in shape, a good actor and has that sense of humor that Indy needs -- not goofball-like humor ala Brendan Fraseir

Nurhachi1991

Mitchellhallock said:
Jerry O' Connell would be a good Indiana Jones...............

He;'s already worked with River Phoenix and John Rhys Davies.... he's in shape, a good actor and has that sense of humor that Indy needs -- not goofball-like humor ala Brendan Fraseir

Vern-O?????? Are you serious

standbyme212.jpg

He was afraid of his own shadow and couldn't even find his jar of pennies let alone the lost ark.

Last edited: