What would you like in the next Indy film?

Dyonus

Um...NO! I can see Robot Chicken doing that, but a full length Lego Indiana Jones just sounds ridiculous.

Come on it would be awesome you have to start somewere(y)

and if not how about a Indy move just about Mutt of once i love MUTTTTTT(y)

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
i hope the makers of Indiana Jones will make a Lego Indy Movie that would be awesome :D .

There was a Lego Indy "movie" that aired on Cartoon Network last year. I think you can still find clips of it on the internet.

The Drifter

arkfinder said:
I would like to see Indy, Mutt & the gang find the sword that set fire to The Garden of Eden.

Which sword would that be?
I remember the Bible mentioning two cherubs with flaming swords standing guard over the enterance to the Garden of Eden.

jeshopk

The biblical stuff has been done. I think a chinese legend or mystical artifact should be explored.

I also think the enemies should not be nationalistic, but a new kind of enemy.

Indy~Annie

jeshopk said:
The biblical stuff has been done. I think a chinese legend or mystical artifact should be explored.

I also think the enemies should not be nationalistic, but a new kind of enemy.
the biblical stuff has been done,but which ones are our fav Indy movies?hmmmm? The ark and the Grail. which are both biblical.lol

The Man

Indy~Annie said:
the biblical stuff has been done,but which ones are our fav Indy movies?hmmmm? The ark and the Grail. which are both biblical.lol

He should just go looking for a Bible. Simple as that...;)

Indy's Fist

I would think Indy should look for an artifact that's important to him. He always seems to be helping someone else find what they want. I'm sure someone like Indy would have that one special item he'd love to find. I know the Cross of Coranado & the fertility idol both had meaning to him. However I'd like to see something new to find.

kongisking

Hawkeye said:
I'm willing to bet both.

Oh, leave the dude alone, you cruel douches. Nothing wrong with him being an Indy Lego fan. Here's an idea: leave both HIM and MUTT alone! C'mon, I DARE you to try it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hawkeye

kongisking said:
Oh, leave the dude alone, you cruel douches. Nothing wrong with him being an Indy Lego fan. Here's an idea: leave both HIM and MUTT alone! C'mon, I DARE you to try it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

First off, it's a she. Second off, you're right. I'm perfectly willing to admit when I've taken something too far. And for the record, aside from Indy, Mutt is my favorite character in the series. I loved KOTCS, and I'll be the last person to bash it.

Back on topic, I'd like for Indy V to give Indy the send-off he deserves. Something akin to the ending of TLC. Not quite sure what artifact he could go after; I'm not exactly up on my world history, but perhaps the sword of Alexander or the shield of Achilles. The biblical stuff has been used enough. I'm not sure Mutt could carry the series on his own, but show me some major kick-ass action scenes and maybe I'll reconsider.