What would you like in the next Indy film?

Dr.Jonesy

I've never played FOA, but why not go with it? It'll please the fanbase, and provide one hell of a send off! Just keep the '50s setting.

Plus there's already a story and the script could be penned right away. It would be a done deal.

And it would win over the group of fans who disliked KOTCS if done right.

We should make a petition for this!(y)

Agent Crab

kongisking said:
leave both HIM and MUTT alone!

Why am I picturing Chris Crocker yelling.. "LEAVE MUTT ALONE!!111"

I like Mutt, he's a cool guy... and Indywolf is a girl.

FOr the next movie? I dunno. I had osme intrestin' ideas.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
IndyWolf15 said:
Come on it would be awesome you have to start somewere(y)

and if not how about a Indy move just about Mutt of once i love MUTTTTTT(y)

Haven't you not seen the film with Mutt in it yet, though? So your brother says.

Indy's Fist

You know if Mutt is in the next movie he will be different. I think with Indy's influence and more education Mutt would give up the whole biker thing and beinspired to greatness. It's very possible he'd become an evil dictator. As we all know George Lucas loves to have familiar patterns in his stories. Indy needs it own Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader maybe Mutt is that character!

Agent Crab

Indy's Fist said:
You know if Mutt is in the next movie he will be different. I think with Indy's influence and more education Mutt would give up the whole biker thing and beinspired to greatness. It's very possible he'd become an evil dictator. As we all know George Lucas loves to have familiar patterns in his stories. Indy needs it own Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader maybe Mutt is that character!

Mutt.... Evil dictator?

Makes mw wanna draw him wearin' a certain Street Fighter charcter's outfit and cap.

Indy's Fist

Agent Crab said:
Mutt.... Evil dictator?

Makes mw wanna draw him wearin' a certain Street Fighter charcter's outfit and cap.

I know...I was just kidding! I should be careful...George Lucas may read this and take it serious!:)

Insomniac

No more joking around!!!
Sorry, I wanna see Indy do some actual Archeology...

Every film Indy has looked less and less like an archeologist and more and more like a Generic Adventurer.

EddyW

"Sorry, I wanna see Indy do some actual Archeology..."

Agree! I love that part in Raiders where Indy is digging for the entrance to the Well of Souls while the sun in setting.

Hawkeye

kongisking said:
Whoops! My bad.

But you should still tone down the teasing, buddy.

And you should tone down your attitude when it comes to people not liking Mutt or KOTCS. It's just a character and a movie. Don't take it so seriously.

Agent Crab

Hawkeye said:
And you should tone down your attitude when it comes to people not liking Mutt or KOTCS. It's just a character and a movie. Don't take it so seriously.

I seen people pitch ***** fests when someone don't like a certain character from a certain series.

Some people go extreame lengths and pretty much harass and wish death upon others for opinion.

Inbanana

Ninjas I say! ...and bring back Short Round, but this time as an evil military officer out for revenge for Indy abandoning him so many years ago. But seriously, I'd like to see Indy back in Asia again... maybe going after some kind of Buddhist artifact? (though, honestly I can't think of any) Oh, and more subterranean sets/locations...

Which reminds me... I've always wanted to get around to reading the 90s Dark Horse comics (maybe because of the cool cover artwork?) and then finally the other day I decided to start off with Thunder in the Orient. Oh... man... it... was... bad... (put it this way, if you're one of those people who thought Temple of Doom was filled with too many elements of racism and/or stereotypes then I'd say avoid TitO like the plague...) What was it they were going after? The Buddha Covenant(!)?... Meh, I don't know... there's got to be something better than that out there...

Eric Solo

I think they should do a re-make of Miss Congeniality 2 only replace Sandra Bullock with Indiana Jones. Just Kidding.

Attila the Professor said:
Haven't you not seen the film with Mutt in it yet, though? So your brother says.

No i have not seen the movie with Mutt in the film:( , but i hope to see the film sometime soon i have been busy and i have not been able to buy it from the store:hat: but my brother says there is alot of profanity in it so i do not think i will the Indiana Jones film if i go to a friends house so i would watch the movie there(y) :rolleyes:

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
No i have not seen the movie with Mutt in the film:( , but i hope to see the film sometime soon i have been busy and i have not been able to buy it from the store:hat: but my brother says there is alot of profanity in it so i do not think i will the Indiana Jones film if i go to a friends house so i would watch the movie there(y) :rolleyes:

There's barly any swearing in the movie, though. There is more "scary" moments in the movie. That's about it.

Indy_Forever said:
I'd like a kind-of Indy film when finds the eye of the peacock :)

HaHa that's funny hmm i wander if they will ever do that? :D :p :rolleyes:

Agent Crab said:
There's barly any swearing in the movie, though. There is more "scary" moments in the movie. That's about it.

It should be good if its scary(y)

1296606-lego-indiana-jones.jpg

lego-nazis.jpg

Agent Crab

Yeah, I don't recall any swearing in Indy movies at all. Most of it's moments would be the scary scenes. Like the Fire ants and the aliens.