Drawings from Switzerland

ElodieJones

I come back to the topic ;)

indifan101 said:
There is a question I must ask Elodie. How do you know when your done? When it comes to drawing I always believe that there's room for improvement! But if it looks finished I guess it's a complete accomplishment to your liking! With me sometimes I drive my self crazy because I tend to hold my drawing far back not completely eye level but at a distance so you can point out any mistakes or areas that need more detail or more realistic features. Also alot of times I tend to become obsesive and keep erasing untill I think it looks just like the picture. How do you draw Indy's face so well? For me it's very challenging!

I don't know when a drawing is end. It's NEVER ended.
I always change things, even if hte drawing is on the wall. :D
We always foud something wrong.
It's never perfect.

Finn

Staff member
temple of john said:
i THINK IF WE HAD A RAVEN HALL OF FAME THAT eLODIE jONES SHOULD HAVE HER 5 YEARS WAIVED AND BE AN AUTOMATIC ENTRY.

caplocksmall.jpg

Rae-deemer

temple of john said:
Guys, aside from the picture, I think it may be the accent as well that is just the cherry on top. Thank God Rae rarely visits the site anymore.

I thought the other site was bad, now this is worse. You are definantly in trouble.:mad:

roundshort

Sorry, I have a strick no spell check policy for message boards, actually I don't spell check anything, we have people for that . . .

Rae-deemer

temple of john said:
Pork chop, you know I love you. :D Even the insane beauty of Elodie cannot compare to your unearthly glamour. Come on hun...it was just guys kidding around. Jay was the one that started all of this anyway. He sent me an IM saying that I should write those things. None of it was my idea, I swear. I'll make you a nice meal tonight baby. Okay? :) :) :)

How can you blame Jay, he's not even here to defend himself. Your sleeping in your car tonight.

roundshort

temple of john said:
baby you know this was all a joke. Roundshort was the one that put me up to all of this. I had said many times that she couldn't compare to you. These guys here will back me up. I never thought she was that hot. Come on hun. You really are pissed aren't you?

I admit, it was me (really?)I was so smitten, Temp didn;t want to, I made him. He just wanted to talk about the perfect art, the lines, the color. I am a bad man I am sorry! But yes these drawings from Switzerland are sweeter than the chocolate from the same place (Happy, we are back on topic)

Canyon

Haha, Temple of John, you really are in trouble now. :whip:

I will say this. Making comments to Elodie asking her to post pictures of herself in a bikini is a bit cheeky, but the thong comment!?! I have to say, that was overstepping the mark a bit.

Please bear in mind that Elodie is a person with feelings and may not take to these kinds of comments very well.

Gee, ToJ, I hope your cooking skills are pretty good. You're gonna need em! :D

Rae-deemer

temple of john said:
In all seriosness, she's not very happy with me at the moment. I was just kidding around. rae is currently avoiding my calls. I'll guess I'll have to put the old Temple moves on her tonight. Usually women are so delirious after being in the sack with the Temple, she'll forget about all of this. ;)

Two words: "Dog House"

Finn

Staff member
IAdventurer01 said:
Shouldn't this be under the relationship counseling thread? ;)
Exactly. Told you it once already, people... take it there. Please.

Elodie, any new drawings in works?

roundshort

yes we would all love to see you showing off your new drawings, it is a good idea for you to stand in front of them so we can get an idea of the life size nature of them!