ShortRound Vs Mutt

Hawkeye

As much as I would want Mutt to win, I'd say Shorty would kick that greaser's ***! Unless of course, it's Shorty circa 1935.

Nurhachi1991

As much as I like the ol Greaser Mutt Short Round would **** him up I mean he took out how many Thugee guards that were like 6 times his size....

LostArk

Yeah, if Shorty can take out a bunch of adults, he can surely take out Mutt if he doesn't have his switchblade.

Nurhachi1991

Short Round would kick Mutt's *** even if he had a blade remember the Maharaja? His dagger was way bigger than Mutts and Shorty smacked him sideways....... Plus Shorty literally beat people sensless even killed a man. Did Mutt do any of that? No

The Man

Nurhachi1991 said:
Short Round would kick Mutt's *** even if he had a blade remember the Maharaja? His dagger was way bigger than Mutts and Shorty smacked him sideways....... Plus Shorty literally beat people sensless even killed a man. Did Mutt do any of that? No

Yes. Mutt needs at least five confirmed kills under his belt before they even contemplate giving him the leading role. Launching a monkey-smackdown on Lady Comrade Spalko simply won't do. Short Round would have ripped her throat out with his little teeth.

DoktorJones

I would definitely go with Short Round. He could have whipped Mutt's Butt even as a child, and his interaction with Indy was much funnier and more like father and son.

MolaRam2

Short Round would kick Mutt's greaser ass faster than you can say 'hair comb.'

If Mutt landed in the Temple of Doom, he would make Willie Scott look like a prime example of bravery and courage.

MaxPhactor23

Short Round is the man! ...or should I say little asian boy? Either way you have to love him. Speaking of Short Round, what exactly happened to the lil guy anyway? Was it ever explained anywhere?

Benraianajones

I'd take short round to Mutt anyday I must admit.

I know there was no real need for Shorty to be at Indy's wedding..but wouldn't it have been interesting to see they were still in touch!

Shark_Blade

Shorty would be 12 years++ older than Mutt. So he'll be about 31++ years old by then. Oh hell, he still has his kungfu and can do serious damage to poser boy Mutt.:hat:
Damn, forgot Mutt could play swords. Screw that, Shorty should bring a crystal skull, the metal got sucked away and Shorty wins.

Shark_Blade

Shorty would be 12 years++ older than Mutt. So he'll be about 31++ years old by then. Oh hell, he still has his kungfu and can do serious damage to poser boy Mutt.:hat:
Damn, forgot Mutt could play swords. Screw that, Shorty should bring a crystal skull, the metal got sucked away and Shorty wins.

Jones_Happens

Shark_Blade said:
This is confusing to me. Shorty kicks Mutt in the head. Mutt falls down.

That's all I have to say about that.