Indy-Cast Trivia II

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
I had a feeling you'd be on this one...like the pic but only found small ones. Did you resize that one?

5078752062_34695b17af_z.jpg

Paint jobs are a bit different...production process no doubt.

I didn't resize the picture - I can't even remember where I found it now. The picture address gives no clues as no part of it leads back to a workable page.

Last edited:
Indy Trivia LX

If you wanted to dress up as the Marshall College Mascot this Halloween, what exactly would that be?

...and though the motorcycle chase would have put our heroes in the middle of a football game, what is the only sport mentioned by name on campus?

Last edited:
Rocket Surgeon said:
If you wanted to dress up as the Marshall College Mascot this Halloween, what exactly would that be?

...and though the motorcycle chase would have put our heroes in the middle of a football game, what is the only sport mentioned by name on campus?
The name Marshall College athletic teams compete under is shared by a current NFL team...

The name of the sport can be heard in Crystal Skull...

Stoo

Team name: Marshall Ravens? (wild guess as per the NFL Baltimore Ravens)
Sport: Lacrosse ("You going to the lacrosse game this afternoon?")

Montana Smith

Stoo said:

The Oakland Raiders?

Or lacrosse being a native American sport, maybe the Washington Redskins.

Stoo said:
Nice! How did you deduce that one?
Montana Smith said:
The Oakland Raiders?
If only it were true, but keep in mind there's a thematic element to the school scenes and the preceeding scene...
Montana Smith said:
Or lacrosse being a native American sport, maybe the Washington Redskins.
Stoo said:
Hmmm...thematic to the story of Crystal Skull.

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
Nice! How did you deduce that one?
By turning up the volume.:p
Rocket Surgeon said:
If only it were true, but keep in mind there's a thematic element to the school scenes and the preceeding scene...
I can't find the name written in the film anywhere. Is it from a behind-the-scenes photo?:confused: How about: The Marshall Patriots?

Montana Smith said:
New England Patriots?
Well, actually:
Stoo said:
The Marshall Patriots?

Stoo said:
I can't find the name written in the film anywhere. Is it from a behind-the-scenes photo?:confused:
Well, to hazard confirming Finn's shameless self promotion post, (was it shameless?) That will all be addressed in Episode 115...

harvey7297 said:
Stoo - Nice job. But a BIT too late. :p
Aw come on now...you had the hints in pocket a lot earlier boy-o.

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
To answer your original question: Uncle Sam!

P.S. In 1980, I had a New England Patriots, mesh T-shirt but lost it in a raging torrent of creek water. It's a funny story!:p

Last edited:

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
That or any freshly uniformed American Revolutionary Continental Soldier...
If you say so, Rocket. If not Uncle Sam or a freshly uniformed soldier, I would've gone with these guys:

revwar.jpg

Rocket Surgeon said:
So you're NOT going to tell the story?
I *could* but it would derail your thread. Going through some old 8mm film footage (see: Facebook thread), I just found some bits with me wearing the Patriots shirt!(y)

Anyway, the last image is great but I thought you were saving it for IndyCast #115? The photo gives some new perspective as to WHEN "Crystal Skull" takes place! Very cool find, Rocket Man...:cool:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Stoo said:
Anyway, the last image is great but I thought you were saving it for IndyCast #115? The photo gives some new perspective as to WHEN "Crystal Skull" takes place! Very cool find, Rocket Man...:cool:

There are images associated with the IndyCast? :confused:

Edited to add: Incidentally, I was very intrigued by this piece of trivia. Nice one!

Last edited:
Indy Trivia LXI

What is Steven Speilberg drawing here:

5133016391_d1ab816370_o.jpg

Stoo said:

Thanks, I was...but the guys found another source and I figured things were quiet around here.

Attila the Professor said:
There are images associated with the IndyCast? :confused:

Edited to add: Incidentally, I was very intrigued by this piece of trivia. Nice one!
Thanks...the source of the image will have to wait till Episode 116, but The Indy Cast is the initial promoter!

Last edited: