The 2003 Raven Awards

intergamer

I think the Raven Awards are silly...summing up the year is better. There's only one winner in each category so the same elite group will win every year.

That in mind, vote for me for Most Random Ravener! Flibbertigibbet!

Finn

Staff member
Unless it's ruled up so that if you win once, you can't be nominated again (in the same category).

And yeah, it is silly. Same people always get the votes (or the same core group), let out the Newbie of the Year who's always prolly a new face. (Though I wouldn't be surprised if someone voted for Kev in that category too.)

I

Indy's_main_man

00kevin can't post here....but it seems like I can

just checking

Indyologist

Soooo, when are the votes for the next Raven Awards going to be cast?

I have a dusty, stuffed raven that can be given to the winner as a trophy, BTW. I bear no responsibility if it pecks out your eyeballs and eats them, however.

Indyologist

I think the Child Free thread I started should win "Most Controversial Thread of the Year." Or how about, "Thread With the Most Personal Bashing On it?" (-- don't worry, I'm OVER it!) Or "Most Unfairly Closed Thread"? (Don't know about that one) ;)

Indyologist said:
I think the Child Free thread I started should win "Most Controversial Thread of the Year." Or how about, "Thread With the Most Personal Bashing On it?" (-- don't worry, I'm OVER it!) Or "Most Unfairly Closed Thread"? (Don't know about that one) ;)
That is the first thread I would like to see on the peoples forum that just opened and in fact opened due to that thread. I thought about it a lot prior to that thread but that one closing chinched it.

Johan

is there any place we can access pictures elsewhere?
Then again if I showed my wife the pictures she might want one too.

Johan

Great Pictures! You ALMOST make me want to have one sooner...Better not say that out loud...