No Henry Jones Sr. for Indy 4

00Kevin

Indyfan
Garrett said:
it sounded like he was just in a band mood during that interview. he has said he would do Indy IV, and I think, if asked, he'd leave his retirement briefly.

I sure hope so, i sure hope so

Lukmas

Actors never retire! It is a great job that you can do for as long as you live.

Hopefully he will be back!

Regards
Luke

Sean Connerys last good acting job was as Malone in The Untouchables... everything since then has been bad parody of that character...

Garrett

ClintonHammond said:
Sean Connerys last good acting job was as Malone in The Untouchables... everything since then has been bad parody of that character...

ah...great movie.

HovitosKing

Good call, Sir Sean.

Sounds like Connery wisened up and decided (like me) that regardless of intent, this movie will never be made. He very likely got tired of having the carrot dangled in front of his face, unlike so many hopeless romantics on this board. Say what you like, but I don't even think the movie SHOULD be made. There is absolutely NO WAY to make a great Indy film with a 60-year-old Indiana Jones. No way.

Very interesting comment sir. Last official word I got is :

"There is no movie"

or just let me copy and paste it a small part of a recent vicious discussion about the supposed Ij movie:
You said:( Lucas Marketing director)
1. We already have an Indy hat licensee that we are happy with.

2. There is no upcoming Indy Movie for anyone to make the hats for.

3. You are not allowed to call any of your hats on your website "Indiana Jones"

(My partial response)
If I am not allowed to all any of my hats Indiana Jones, I think you will need to address this with Dorfman Pacific as they do sell the hats to me as Indiana Jones hats and also encourage me to resell them as such and they are labeled as Indiana Jones hats.

IndyBuff

I hope Connery comes back for Indy IV. He's one of my favorite actors and it would be great to see him in the role one last time.

We as movie goers are better off with him retired too... he couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag with Edward Sizzor-hands leading the way....

He hasn't turned in a performance that wasn't self-parody since 1987.....

And well, he likes to beat up women...

I have no use for him

intergamer

gladhatter said:
Very interesting comment sir. Last official word I got is :

"There is no movie"

or just let me copy and paste it a small part of a recent vicious discussion about the supposed Ij movie:

Send me the e-mail address / phone number. :whip: