What's Harrison Ford doing these days?

Z dweller

Finn said:
A fair warning to the Ford fetishists... if... no, when the film is announced and the new lead along with it, I'll be back quoting the living daylights out of these posts.
Yes, that's going to be fun... :p

IndyForever said:
Lucas is to blame though not Harrison. Lucas said since 2008 he was working on a story but really in secret he was doing SW7-9 & selling to Disney. Indy 5 was just his cover story. Then 2 years he moaned about having to please Steven & Harrison storywise....something does not add up to me ;)

Harrison has always been keen Lucas is the real reason its not happened but still some chance for Harrison as Disney have little chance of getting their money back unless Harrison is the lead actor in the entire movie as Harrison is quite literally the franchise the character will never work without Harrison!

You know it...I know it....Spielberg knows it.......Bob Iger knows it ;)

He is I think remember back in 2009, when George says and ford quotes.."he as a Germ of a idea"...and everyone thinks yeah it's happening...then nothing.

Let's face it's when Harry as passed there will be another actor wearing that fedora, it's just business, and Disney need to line there fat pockets, but we will always know who the real Indiana was, won't we....?

IndyForever

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-flatware-LA-following-plane-crash-March.html

Harrison looks great considering his near death escape when his hair has grown back he will usually have the fedora on the whole movie anyway :whip:

Túrin Turambar said:
He is I think remember back in 2009, when George says and ford quotes.."he as a Germ of a idea"...and everyone thinks yeah it's happening...then nothing.

Let's face it's when Harry as passed there will be another actor wearing that fedora, it's just business, and Disney need to line there fat pockets, but we will always know who the real Indiana was, won't we....?
Don't give up yet kid until Disney recast (I doubt it will be anytime soon) Harrison is the no1 pick if they want Spielberg to direct anything else will be non cannon AFAIC :hat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Olliana

He looks as good or even better in those pics than he did in Skull 7 to 8 years ago. Let him do more Indy if he wants to. It's still not the years, honey. He owns the hat like never before and can be proud of the new scar.

Indy1Jones2

Olliana said:
He looks as good or even better in those pics than he did in Skull 7 to 8 years ago. Let him do more Indy if he wants to. It's still not the years, honey. He owns the hat like never before and can be proud of the new scar.

I say to Disney let him do it he'll own it. And he does look good I agree.

Z dweller

Gear said:
You choose not to hear a tree falling.

I like that. The universe is subjective, after all.
"Indiana, let it go."

This thread has clearly become the Ford fundamentalists' last refuge against the onslaught of reality... :p

Olliana

Reality is Ford is still going strong, starring in both Star Wars and Blade Runner. Pratt on the other hand is Hollywood's new sextoy, so it can go either way, really.

Z dweller

Olliana said:
Reality is Ford is still going strong, starring in both Star Wars and Blade Runner.
What does "starring" mean to you, exactly? :confused:

Harry doesn't have the leading role in either of those two movies, and that's a fact.

Indy1Jones2

Z dweller said:
What does "starring" mean to you, exactly? :confused:

Harry doesn't have the leading role in either of those two movies, and that's a fact.

But he is staring in those movies regardless of his place in the cast even if he a costar the point is that he is still making movies.

Z dweller

Indy1Jones2 said:
But he is staring in those movies regardless of his place in the cast even if he a costar the point is that he is still making movies.
He may have a meaningful role in SW7, but in BR2 he's not likely to get much more than a cameo.
His last lead role was in Skulls, seven years ago.

You are betting he'll get the lead role in Indy 5, I say no way.
Only time will tell, and time is certainly not on Harry's side...

Indy1Jones2

Z dweller said:
He may have a meaningful role in SW7, but in BR2 he's not likely to get much more than a cameo.
His last lead role was in Skulls, seven years ago.

You are betting he'll get the lead role in Indy 5, I say no way.
Only time will tell, and time is certainly not on Harry's side...

Point well said.

Dr. Gonzo

Túrin Turambar said:
Best shape of his life I think.
harrison-ford-underwear-briefs-young.jpg

ford_stry_0.jpg

...yup, best shape of his life...

(Do I really need to add the ironic eye roll Indy "emoji"?) :rolleyes:

Z dweller

Dr. Gonzo said:
...yup, best shape of his life...

(Do I really need to add the ironic eye roll Indy "emoji"?) :rolleyes:
Ah, but reality is subjective in this thread, dontcha know? :p

and gerontophilia rampant, I might add....