• Indiana Jones and the Fourth Corner of the Earth

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Indiana Jones and the Lost City of Gold

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Covenant

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Dr.Jonesy

Remember in 2007 when LucasFilm registered 6 titles for Indiana Jones IV? Did you guess the right one?

And out of the non-used titles, what was your favorite?

- Indiana Jones and the City of Gods
- Indiana Jones and the Destroyer of Worlds
- Indiana Jones and the Fourth Corner of the Earth
- Indiana Jones and the Lost City of Gold
- Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Covenant

Back in that time, 'Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' was my favorite and I bet money that was the actual title. I was surprised I turned out correct! Still, love the title.

Out of the non-used titles, I really do love 'City of Gods'. It fits the series, like Kingdom does. 'Destroyer of Worlds' sounds cool, too.
:whip:

The Drifter

I had to choose "Indiana Jones and the Fourth Corner of the Earth." That title involks such a feeling of mystery and wonder for me.

Indy's brother

I didn't have a favorite, really. In retrospect, City of the Gods and Destroyer of Worlds are both good, and traditional. Indyish titles. Fourth Corner of The Earth sounds awesome, but doesn't jibe with the previous titles (not that it really matters). I have to say, though, the one I like the best isn't here because we didn't hear about it until after the movie was released on home video: "Indiana Jones and the Yada Yada of the Mysterians". I like it better that KOTCS!

Toht's Arm

I loved Fourth Corner of the Earth mainly because I had no idea what it could be hinting at. With all the others, I had a fair idea what they would be concerned with...

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Fourth Corner of the Earth is a bit on the nose for a fourth film. City of the Gods and Destroyer of Worlds are excellent. The latter is more evocative, but it might misrepresent the emphasis of the film.

Dr.Jonesy

Indy's brother said:
I have to say, though, the one I like the best isn't here because we didn't hear about it until after the movie was released on home video: "Indiana Jones and the Yada Yada of the Mysterians". I like it better that KOTCS!

I thought that sounded damn cool, too! Shame Steven dropped it due to the fact that another film had that word in the title.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Mysterians would've been cool.

Anyone else come up with some full titles with 'Mysterians' in it?
:whip: