The best place on Earth

qwerty

What is the best place for living in the world? I am suprised that some of the countries that I usualy take for well developed turn out to be very despised by people who live there.
If you could chose a place to live where would it be?

moondrifter

To live? I'd have to say where I am now is great, the perfect location. However in the future, i can't see me staying here so not sure. I guess it would have to be somewhere in the states.

Webley

A tropical island.

Right now I live in Vermont USA and it a cool place but I dont dig the winter.

Jay R. Zay

Germany, at least until sometime between 2010 and 2020. :p and then - don't know. switzerland or liechtenstein perhaps. or canada.

IndyBuff

I'm perfectly happy right here in America, although many countries have both good and bad places to live. I guess it depends where you're located.

(Isn't it strange how KDuncan and I posted at exactly the same time and we both used the phrase "perfectly happy"?) Weird.;)

Jay R. Zay

Indy said:
I'm perfectly happy right here in America, although many countries have both good and bad places to live. I guess it depends where you're located.

(Isn't it strange how KDuncan and I posted at exactly the same time and we both used the phrase "perfectly happy"?) Weird.;)

plus you both have an indiana jones avatar... MY GOD WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??? :eek:

Jay R. Zay

still the really impressive fact is that there seem to be two people who are perfectly happy living in this godforsaken part of the world. ;)

Jay R. Zay

hm wasn't there some kind of 30-seconds-lock for posting? i always have to wait ages to post two different replies in two different threads but obviously one and the same reply in one and the same thread is not a problem for the lock. technology is a bliss.:rolleyes:

KDuncan

Jay R. Zay said:
plus you both have an indiana jones avatar... MY GOD WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??? :eek:

I laughed pretty hard when I first read that post :D

What's even weirder is, Indy is in Tennessee and so am I right now. :eek:

IndyBuff

KDuncan said:
I laughed pretty hard when I first read that post :D

What's even weirder is, Indy is in Tennessee and so am I right now. :eek:

Not only that, but we both joined in the year 2005!:eek:

It's like an episode of the Twlight Zone. In all fairness, I posted my reply and then realized that I used the same wording (unknowingly at the time) that KDuncan did in her post, so I edited my post and pointed that out. Mystery solved.:whip:

roundshort

Well, I love Napa Valley, a really wonderful place to be, I also live in Telluride Colorado for about 9 years, and that was not bad, but all things being equal, if I could only live in one place . . .

I would love to live in either St. Tropez, on the water or Lake Como in Italy. Maybe in Parral Sotuh Africa.

indifan101

Yeah your right but when your only 16 it's not that these easy to see the world! Iv'e got a passport, a job and car so I guess this summer I could do some travling!:D

indifan101

KDuncan said:
I'm perfectly happy with Northern Ohio, the winters are nice and 'extreme' just the way I like them. :p

I like northern ohio too! Exspecilay Canton and Akron! Those are fun cities. Cleveland's fun too!