New Acquisitions!!

The_Raiders

Pretty much the only KOTCS figure I can think of now that I really want is the Indy, the others will probably be from other waves. But there's afew others I want too. ;)

Deckard

I'll hit up Toys R Us tommorow, Im not after much more, Indy w/ Skull, Mutt w/ Jacket and Spalko and Im good until Last Crusade comes out.

ForbiddenEye

A friend was able to get the Raiders truck, Belloq, and some more from a Toys R Us, so those will be joining my collection soon too!
(y)

Now all that eludes me is Indy W/ Ark, and all the German Soliders who need to staff said truck...
:)

James

I love the little gray-haired Indy w/Crystal Skull. I went through all the available Indys, and that's the one that most closely resembled Ford, imo. I didn't pick up any of the Raiders versions, since they all looked way off.

Deckard said:
0127.jpg

Are those the "Hidden Relics" in the background? I wasn't really clear on what the package meant by that, and assumed it was just a sticker inside the crate (for the mail-in offer). But is there a tiny Sankara Stone included in some of the crates?

And while I'm thinking of it, anyone know what the 3.5 figure is that you receive by mailing in the relic stickers?

Deckard

James said:
I love the little gray-haired Indy w/Crystal Skull. I went through all the available Indys, and that's the one that most closely resembled Ford, imo. I didn't pick up any of the Raiders versions, since they all looked way off.

Are those the "Hidden Relics" in the background? I wasn't really clear on what the package meant by that, and assumed it was just a sticker inside the crate (for the mail-in offer). But is there a tiny Sankara Stone included in some of the crates?

And while I'm thinking of it, anyone know what the 3.5 figure is that you receive by mailing in the relic stickers?

Yea the relics are great, they work perfect for the 12" scale figures. Sankara Stone comes w/ German Soldier, Idol w/ Belloq etc.

The mailaway is a Crystal Alien Skeleton on a decrotive throne. There are pics around...somewhere.

Heres more of the Relics and one w/ a 12" Rocketeer to demonstrate the scale.

0131.jpg

0132.jpg

Last edited:

QBComics

Got all Indy 4 sets except Temple of Crystal Skull. This weekend I will be getting Taters, some action figures, Mighty Muggss, and Adventure Heroes.

Niteshade007

QBComics said:
Got all Indy 4 sets except Temple of Crystal Skull. This weekend I will be getting Taters, some action figures, Mighty Muggss, and Adventure Heroes.

Me too. I will hopefully be getting it next weekend at Downtown Disney. Have you built them yet? That Jungle Cutter set is pretty intense. I was not expecting that much work for that set. Those wheels were a pain.

Crayfish

A buddy of mine picked up and gave me the Indiana Jones whip for FREE!!!!!

Looks like me and the mrs. will be having some fun in the bedroom tonight.

James

Did anyone else pick up the 'Temple Trap' playset?

The 'trap' itself is pretty cool, and even includes a 'trick' to remove the fertility idol w/o springing it. However, while the packaging shows Indy holding the idol, in reality, it's far too big for his hand! His right hand will apparently only hold the whip, while his left only seems capable of holding the gun and bag of sand.

Anyone else have this problem, or did I simply get a stubborn Indy figure? Either way, it's a drastic improvement for that inner 7-year-old that had to settle for rolling a basketball after a (Hoth outfit!) Han Solo figure.

Indy Black

Wal-mart had the legos out and my girlfriend asked a employee and got an answer of "the Indy toys aren't out till May 5th". BS I thought(so did my girlfriend,she knows her Indy) and we both asked again(nice). Another employee over heard and offered to go in the back and look, came out with six cases and I got to dig through them.

Only had money for two figures so I chose KOTCS Indy and Spalko, thanked the lady when I got done digging.:hat:

Also picked up Dr Pepper in the Indy themed wrapper and the mint M&M's.

bonoferox

Went to TRU to check it out after work and teh only Indy's I saw had a face like Kevin Spacey....

So I switched heads with the Horse Deluxe version and it honestly looks decent for the time being until I cave and get the Pitfall again (which did look a bit better). I have just always wanted that horse since I was a child.

And btw, putting a nicely painted Marion head onto Spalko's body makes one very sexy Russian ;)

bonoferox

Indy Black said:
Only had money for two figures so I chose KOTCS Indy and Spalko, thanked the lady when I got done digging.:hat:

Excellent choices. Go for the Ugha Warrior next, though. Brilliant figure. I think the weakest I've seen is the Mutt w/ jacket.

Indy Black

Thanks bonoferox:hat: Of the two cases I looked through there was only 1 Spalko and 1 warrior; loads of Mutts and ROTLA figures.

Also saw the play whip:whip: but passed on that till later due to funds.

No 12 inch figures, anyone know when the Indy Monopoly is being released and if it'll be exclusive like the Life.