Ask me any question

WillKill4Food

so wah mu said:
A; Affirmitive, usually when the budget of the 1st date hasn't exceeded more than £10 .(about $7)
Well, no actually, the first date was quite expensive. And I almost think I would prefer that she had told me that in rejection, but she said it in acceptance. "You're such a good friend, Will. I love you like a brother." :(

Anyway....

A: No, I can't say that's ever happened to me. Or anyone else in the real world.

Q: So, what did you have for breakfast?

The Drifter

WillKill4Food said:
Well, no actually, the first date was quite expensive. And I almost think I would prefer that she had told me that in rejection, but she said it in acceptance. "You're such a good friend, Will. I love you like a brother." :(

Anyway....

A: No, I can't say that's ever happened to me. Or anyone else in the real world.

Q: So, what did you have for breakfast?

A: Left over pizza with hot sauce on it

Q: Favorite fast food joint?

so wah mu

A; KFC wedged mortice and tennon around any freshly hung interior door.

Q; If olive oil is made from olives, what is baby oil made from?

Agent Crab

so wah mu said:
A; KFC wedged mortice and tennon around any freshly hung interior door.

Q; If olive oil is made from olives, what is baby oil made from?

A. Mashed up babies. No, Just jerkin' with ya. Mineral Oil.

Q. Largest Crab to date?

so wah mu

A; We need tee shirt sizes. S, M, L, XL, XXL and numbers/members of your family to positively answer your question.;)

Q; How many pennys in a dozen?

so wah mu

feeling the pinch?

A; err...if i really had to choose...may change my mind later...claw? I don't know if that's the right answer, but it's an answer.

Q; Choose 1 of the following...

-uncertainty
-indifference
-indecision

so wah mu

A; yes, was this question raised due to the excessive amounts of baby oil used in their production?

Lonesome drifter

Q; Are you sure about your last answer?

The Drifter

so wah mu said:
A; yes, was this question raised due to the excessive amounts of baby oil used in their production?

Lonesome drifter

Q; Are you sure about your last answer?

A: I am never sure about anything.

Q: Burt or Ernie?

so wah mu

A; I always loved the Snuff-a-luff-acus (i'm not even gonna spellcheck that baby)
...Does this have a sexual orientation under current? The red one, i think that one's Ernie.

Q; Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?

WillKill4Food

A: Depends on what you mean by know. I know their names, but I've never been all that close to them.

Q: Water - bottled or tap?

so wah mu

Hey I unashamedly drink water straight from the tap, and when i do it's always cool. Put it into a bottle and like wow -you've just invented bottled water. (and don't go pissing in my tank either!)

A; Definitely the R2 unit, but i'd like one in red (i think that's an R5)
Q; How many pennys in a dozen?

Lonsome you'll be relieved to know i'll sit that one out. That IS a tough one! I can't envy the one who makes that decision.

Last edited:

The Man

A: Haven't the foggiest.

Q: Does Kim's bum look big in this..?

kim-kardashian-ass.jpg

Gear

A: She has a pet bum? What? She pays some fat midget bum to follow her around? Is he hiding in her tush?

Q: Who's your biological daddy?!