Jonesy9906753

"Everywhere I look there's another house negro
Talkin about they people and how they should be equal
They talkin but the conversation ain't goin nowhere
You can't diss hip-hop, so don't you even go there"

i dont think obamas a terrible human being
hes just lettin the gvt. pull the strings
the last real president we had was assasinated

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CjhLeHrWVb8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CjhLeHrWVb8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

monkey

Jonesy9906753 said:
the last real president we had was assasinated

I really like your statement here Jonesy.

While I regard President Reagan as a good President, and while I think very highly of Jimmy Carter, I still very much like what you are saying with your statement.

You are of course referring to John F. Kennedy.

And while I think highly of Carter and consider Reagan to have done some good things for Ameirca and the world......I still must agree that John F. Kennedy was truly a GREAT President.

I think that Barak Obama has the potential to also be a truly GREAT President. Certainly, already he is the best President since Reagan.

Barak Obama is a good man, and a good President. I support him.

But I am very glad that this conversation has progressed as it has. I agree with Finn that while we all disagree greatly on many things, we are indeed keeping this discussion very civil and respectful.

I just hope we don't come to any consensus on anything.

Consensus is where everyone surrenders.

Anyway though, I see that there has been some trashing of Europe here on this thread, and some American Chauvinism. There has been some mentioning of America bailing Europe's @ss out. As an American I don't support those kind of sentiments.

America actually did much harm to Europe in World War II. After its genocidal destruction of Germany, America then enabled the Soviet Union to gobble up half of Europe. The misery that Eastern Europe suffered under for 50 years could have been avoided.

George Patton had the right idea. But then George Patton, like John F. Kennedy, was assassinated.

(Who is it who keeps assassinating Great Americans? Hmmmmm.....)

Here's a question: Britain declared war on Germany in 1939 ostensibly because of Germany's invasion of Poland. ........So .......why didn't they declare war on the Soviet Union? Who also invaded Poland in 1939.

Just something to ponder.

I encourage everyone to educate themselves on TRUE History. Don't just accept that which is fed to you.

Recommendation: "Hitler, Churchill, and the unnecessary War" by Patrick Buchanon.

WillKill4Food

monkey said:
George Patton had the right idea. But then George Patton, like John F. Kennedy, was assassinated.

(Who is it who keeps assassinating Great Americans? Hmmmmm.....)
There is no reason to believe that Patton was assassinated. The accident that resulted in the embolism that he died of was not violent at all, and no other passengers were hurt. And Patton died more than a week after the accident. Don't you think that if someone had been trying to assassinate him, they would have made his death a little more certain? Patton could have easily survived the accident.

And most of the conspiracy theories surrounding Kennedy's assassination are easily debunked. It's a great set piece for authors and screenwriters to contrive plots, but in the end, the conspiracy theories are more fiction than fact. Oliver Stone's JFK is an excellent example of a great story that has little basis in the truth of the assassination.

Gear

WillKill4Food said:
And most of the conspiracy theories surrounding Kennedy's assassination are easily debunked.

Most of the theories that he didn't act alone, perhaps. Though you run into the time/rounds via gunman issue.

WillKill4Food

Gear said:
Most of the theories that he didn't act alone, perhaps.
Yeah, I meant any conspiracy theory that claims that Oswald was not a lone gunman. Based on monkey's post, he seemed to be purporting that some group had tried to purge America's great men through assassinations.

monkey

WillKill4Food said:
There is no reason to believe that Patton was assassinated. The accident that resulted in the embolism that he died of was not violent at all, and no other passengers were hurt. And Patton died more than a week after the accident. Don't you think that if someone had been trying to assassinate him, they would have made his death a little more certain? Patton could have easily survived the accident.

Patton was indeed assassinated. This is a commonly accepted fact. Why you dispute this is a mystery to me.

It was an auto accident (a staged auto accident). I'm not sure how you can term an auto accident "not violent at all". It was fairly violent for General Patton...in fact, resulting in his death.

The fact that no one else was injured was just luck.

So it took a week for him to die. He still died, and therefore his killers were successful in their mission.

To say that he could have easily survived the accident is kind of a strange statement, since..........well........he died.

Sorry Willkill, no disrespect intended, but why are you trying to cover-up the murder of General George Patton, 64 years after the fact?

Were you involved?

Niteshade007

monkey said:
Patton was indeed assassinated. This is a commonly accepted fact. Why you dispute this is a mystery to me.

It was an auto accident (a staged auto accident). I'm not sure how you can term an auto accident "not violent at all". It was fairly violent for General Patton...in fact, resulting in his death.

The fact that no one else was injured was just luck.

So it took a week for him to die. He still died, and therefore his killers were successful in their mission.

To say that he could have easily survived the accident is kind of a strange statement, since..........well........he died.

Sorry Willkill, no disrespect intended, but why are you trying to cover-up the murder of General George Patton, 64 years after the fact?

Were you involved?

Well, the argument could have been made that he could have easily survived given that everyone else did. That would be your evidence that it was possible to survive the crash.

monkey

Niteshade007 said:
Well, the argument could have been made that he could have easily survived given that everyone else did. That would be your evidence that it was possible to survive the crash.

OK, but then his killers would have just tried again.

But they didn't have to. They succeeded.

Maybe his killers just got lucky.

The end result was General George Patton was dead.

That is the bottom line.

The fact is that George Patton was murdered. He was murdered by those who opposed his views and his actions.

Who opposed his views and his actions? One needs to read History to find out.

George Patton was a Great American, who valued America, and Western Civilization above all.

monkey said:
Here's a question: Britain declared war on Germany in 1939 ostensibly because of Germany's invasion of Poland. ........So .......why didn't they declare war on the Soviet Union? Who also invaded Poland in 1939.
Just something to ponder.

I encourage everyone to educate themselves on TRUE History. Don't just accept that which is fed to you.

The question could easily be: Why didn't the USSR declare war on Britain?

Because the USSR and Germany were not allies, they just had the non-aggression pact, which was just that--Germany wouldn't attack Russia, and vice versa. It never said anything about coming to one another's aid. This was strictly a treaty of convenience: Russia would lay off Germany while the latter concentrated on Western Europe and Great Britain. Russia moved into Poland ostensibly to protect its frontier. It's strictly politics, as Germany had to placate Russia since Germany would be attacking too close for comfort to Russia's border. Also, the pact enabled Germany to retake the land given to Poland after WWI. Remember that Poland didn't exist for 100 years before that. "Everybody wins." And speaking of politics again, If you've read about the US Communist Party, you'll remember that they followed Russia's lead every step of the way. First, Germany was an evil fascist dictatorship, then after the pact was signed, Germany became an ally against the "capitalist imperialist warmongers" of the west! The belief system can change at the stroke of a pen.

As for Britain, the long-standing hostility was always with Germany, and remember that Russia was an ally to Great Britain during WWI. Anyone who read Mein Kampf at the time knew that Hitler would eventually attack Russia, so Britain could count on the USSR NOT to come to Germany's aid.

Also, even if Britain wanted to declare war on the USSR, they wouldn't have had the resources or the leadership to deal with another major power. Chamberlain was all for appeasement and only reluctantly declared war on Germany. There was no way he would "drop the hammer" on Russia, who didn't figure in western European plans. Even after Russia invaded Finland, Chamberlain still refused to consider military action because he first wanted a peaceful resolution with Germany, which of course, wasn't going to happen.

Last edited:

Pale Horse

Staff member
WillKill4Food said:
... Based on monkey's post, he seemed to be purporting that some group had tried to purge America's great men through assassinations.

...bites my tongue on the religious parallels that could easily be inserted here...

WillKill4Food

monkey said:
Patton was indeed assassinated. This is a commonly accepted fact.
Only to you and a few other conspiracy theory junkies...

monkey said:
It was an auto accident (a staged auto accident).
There's no substantial evidence to point toward it being staged.

monkey said:
I'm not sure how you can term an auto accident "not violent at all". It was fairly violent for General Patton...in fact, resulting in his death.
On December 9, 1945, Patton and his chief of staff were on a pheasant hunting trip. On the road, a GMC truck made a left turn in front of Patton's Cadillac, and the Cadillac hit the front of the truck at a low speed, resulting in minor damage to the vehicles involved. No one in the truck was hurt. Patton was the only person in his car who was hurt. In the accident, he had been thrown forward and his head had struck a metal piece of the partition between the front and back seats. This caused him to be paralyzed from the neck down and have trouble breathing. He was rushed to the military hospital in Heidelburg. He died of an embolism a little over a week later on December 21, 1945. The accident was not violent, as neither vehicle was seriously injured, and Patton was the only one to suffer any injury.

monkey said:
His position in the car and most likely his seating posture in the car resulted in his hitting his head. Had he been more secured in the car, he may not have suffered the injury.

monkey said:
Were you involved?
You done caught me. Might as well admit it now... I was driving the truck. Me and Hitler (he wasn't really dead you know, we just wanted to let people think he was dead to get them derned Soviets off his tail) thought that we needed just a little revenge against "Ole Blood and Guts" (the bastard!) and maybe if we killed him we could restart the Third Reich with a little help from the gremlins that the Japs used in the Pacific. Gosh it feels good to get that off my chest. What do you want me to spill to you next: how Sasquatch is the one who really killed Abe Lincoln, or how Elvis plotted 9/11? :rolleyes:

Back in the real world, I think that the problem with your thought process monkey is that you are essentially doing the exact opposite of applying Occam's Razor to the incident. You're needlessly complicating what happened to bring about Patton's death, simply because, like so many others, you can't imagine that a man with such a glorious, exciting life could be snuffed out in such a lackluster way. You would have no trouble believing that a nobody died in a car accident such as this or that someone you knew died of an embolism, but because of his lifestyle, because he was so important to history, you and others feel that there had to have been some reason, some hidden meaning, in his death.

The evidence shows nothing of the sort. Patton was an uncommon man, who died a common death, not unlike T.E. Lawrence.

Finn

Staff member
WillKill4Food said:
The accident was not violent, as neither vehicle was seriously injured, and Patton was the only one to suffer any injury.
I must say that this sentence pretty much rules out all possibilities of an assassination. There is just NO way that you can pull off a kill disguised as a "traffic accident" by only harming your intended target and leave both vehicles and everyone else involved unharmed.

There are two possible scenarios this could even somehow be plausible.

One: Everyone else was in on it; the truck driver and other people in Patton's car. Because then they could have simply staged the grazing accident as a figurative smokescreen while one of the people in the car forcibly knocked the general against something. You snap his neck and said it happened because of the crash. End of story. But for some odd reason they left him alive. Considering only dead men tell no tales, why give him a chance to tell other people what REALLY happened?

Two: The truck driver messed up: he was supposed to hit the car with a substantial speed, but for some odd reason was going a lot slower than he intended. Rebuttal: How hard it is finding the gas pedal and just slamming it? Counter-rebuttal: He WAS going fast enough, but the driver of Patton's car managed to swerve out of the way. Counter-counter-rebuttal: Everyone involved described it as a minor accident while in reality the truck charged in on them at breakneck speed but missed. Counter-counter-counter-rebuttal: They were in on the take after all. Counter-counter-counter-counter-rebuttal: If they knew of the supposed accident, what the hell were they doing in the car?

Monkey, seriously. You need to listen to yourself. This far, your unorthodox conspiracy theories have mostly managed to remain on the better side of plausibility line... but this is just plain lunacy. The only way it could have been staged was that everybody else involved was in on it. But if they were, there was no reason not to make sure he was dead on the scene.

monkey

I'm kind of surprised here by the passion with which people argue against my idea that Patton was murdered.

Indeed you all do-eth protest too much!

When folks argue so vehemently against something, well... one can only assume that there is truth to it.

Give me a chance to do a bit more research on Patton's murder...er...I mean ...death, and I will get back to you.

Obviously you folks here have done an immense amount of research on it........which makes me kind of curious.

Why do you all seem to know SO MANY DETAILS about Patton's death?

It's kind of eerie.

Anyway, I'm off to the library.

monkey

WillKill4Food said:
Back in the real world, I think that the problem with your thought process monkey is that you are essentially doing the exact opposite of applying Occam's Razor to the incident.

You know what??? I'm tired of hearing the term Occam's Razor. That is the biggest Cop Out that there is. People who use "Occam's Razor" are the same as those who put their fingers in their ears, close their eyes, and go "DA-DA-DA-DA-DA!"

Occam's Razor is pulled out any time something violates your "comfort zone"....any time something makes you get up from your comfortable couch, turn off your Talmud Vision, and actually think for yourself.

Beware of Occam's Razor, for some day he will cut your throat with it.

PS Mods, sorry for the consecutive posts.

Finn

Staff member
monkey said:
All I know is that he was apparently in a car crash that caused him a fatal injury. But, the story tells that everyone else involved in the crashed escaped unscathed AND that he also lived for a week after the crash, albeit paralyzed and hospitalized. I don't know any details beyond that.

It just doesn't add up if it was an assassination.

Scenario One: Patton got his injury by other means and the car accident was a cover story, but why not make sure he was you know, dead dead?

Scenario Two: Patton's car really did crash with a truck but it wasn't really an accident but an assassination attempt. However, not even the people in the car with Patton who escaped with their lives claimed the accident as a serious one, which means that either it was really an accident or somehow the conspirators knew that even a non-severe crash would be enough to cause him a fatal injury. And frankly, that's a pretty long shot if you ask me.

Scenario Three: Both the staged accident and the actual assassination happened simultaneously. Somebody in the car made sure that Patton got a fatal injury during the crash. However, in order to manhandle him while in a car would have meant that everybody involved was in on it. And again, it doesn't add up because why not make sure he was dead on the scene?

The bottom line is that staging an accident with other people on the scene but no collateral damage is highly improbable. It's probable only if everyone else involved was in on it. And if they were, they should also have had a chance to make sure he really is dead there and then. So either the conspirators messed it up but got lucky beyond all odds or it was what it was described to be.

However, I'd figure that because there appears to be nothing suspicious about it is probably just fuel for the fire for most conspiracy theorists...

Pale Horse

Staff member
Finn said:
monkey said:
However, I'd figure that because there appears to be nothing suspicious about it is probably just fuel for the fire for most conspiracy theorists...

Comeon now, >30 year old trolling fanboys on an Indiana Jones message forum are PRIME candidates for Mossad Disinformation. Didn't you get the flyer?