Indy V a prequel?

Bantu_Wind

What do you guys think about Indy V being a prequel to Indy IV with Harrison coloring his hair to take out the gray? This way we could avoid Mutt and Marion and have a stand-alone adventure a la TOD?
BTW, I LOVE TOD!!!!!!

ben85

I dunno.. after seeing Indy 4, it's not so much about when or where the story is based;

They need to have a consistent story-line. They need well developed characters who bring to the story rather than distract it. A 'new story' with 'new characters' would be the most appropriate direction.

Atlantis is possibly the extent of sci-fi influence that is suitable for Indiana Jones film. 'Fate of Atlantis' itself - the perfect movie waiting to be made.

Last edited:

DocWhiskey

You know what would rock? A fully animated PG-13 straight-to-DVD film of "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis". They could've timed the release with the KotCS DVD release. It'd be a big seller. But I'm dreaming.

ben85

DocWhiskey said:
You know what would rock? A fully animated PG-13 straight-to-DVD film of "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis". They could've timed the release with the KotCS DVD release. It'd be a big seller. But I'm dreaming.

That's a very nice dream.

For all the fans who keep asking for a re-release/re-working of the game..
Why not go one step better?..

Chris Jones

How about a prequel showing us what Indy was up to during the war, maybe at least for a intro scene if they don't want to do a full prequel.

And with all the people complaining about the script, maybe Lucas should listen to the Raiders community here, lol.

Last edited:

sushbone

Yeah I would want another one!!

Although i dont think there will be another one (how long did it take for indy 4??), i am always happy about news or rumours of number 5.