• Nexon's Dragon Nest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perfect World's Kung Foo!

• PopTag! is the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters

RedeemedChild

Well it seems as if World of Warcraft, EverQuest and D&D always come to mind when the phrase "MMORPG" is spoken in niches of nerds and would-be geek conversations or mentioned in a random news report or magazine (i.e. Wired Magazine). Yet, the time has come for that to change.

While various rich and not so rich teens and young adults have been busy power leveling in WoW and happily chunking out their money for Blizzard's expensive LOTR-esque MMO Asian companies and Indie thinkers have been stealthily winning the hearts of far less financially sound youth with Free 2 Play MMORPG's like Ether Saga Online, Pirate King Online, Dungeon Fighter, Kart Rider and Mabinogi.

This year North Americans will finally be glazed with a powerful line-up of the best in F2P online MMORPG's as Asian and Indie companies prepare to toss up an assortment of their products which are funded by Cash Shop's and Prepaid Game Cards.

Check out this year's line up below:

Kung Foo!
kungfoo01.jpg

http://foo.perfectworld.com

Pop Tag!
http://poptag.nexon.net
poptaglogo.jpg

Dragon Nest

Poster03_1024x768.jpg

Nexon Star
s0811147.jpg

Ragnarok Online 2

ro2_dblogo.jpg

thief.jpg

Soul Bringer

ilsoulbringerlogo.jpg

ilsoulbringers4.jpg

Ever Planet

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xjp_1SIbqww&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xjp_1SIbqww&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Joosse

Montana Smith said:
Welcome to the club, Joosse. Care to sit out on the porch and shout at the pesky kids, in between grumbling about the youth of today? ;)

I'll bring the grog and we can both laugh as we warn them about three-headed monkey's being behind them.

Those were the days...

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Joosse said:
I'll bring the grog and we can both laugh as we warn them about three-headed monkey's being behind them.

Those were the days...

Men of low moral fiber, then?

This is one of those threads that I'd probably merge with others if I were actually confident enough in my comprehension of it to actually know if they match up.

Montana Smith

Attila the Professor said:
Men of low moral fiber, then?

Uh-huh, we're all doomed, so best make the most of it. I don't drink much so Joosse'll be drinking for two, and I have to remain sober in case he falls off his rocking chair.

Attila the Professor said:
This is one of those threads that I'd probably merge with others if I were actually confident enough in my comprehension of it to actually know if they match up.

So you want to join us on the porch, or not?

Agent Crab

How many MMO threads has he made so far? I only played one MMO back in 2005 and quit, due to hackers, spammers and kill joys. Even Gaia's MMO lacks fun.

Stoo

Montana Smith said:
Welcome to the club, Joosse. Care to sit out on the porch and shout at the pesky kids, in between grumbling about the youth of today? ;)
The sad part is that, despite the user name, this guy is not a kid but a 21 year old man.:eek:
Attlia the Professor said:
Just find another thread with images of kiddie games, GIGANTIC EYES & day-glo colours and merge away! Plenty to choose from...:sick:

Originally Posted by Attlia the Professor
Stoo said:
The sad part is that, despite the user name, this guy is not a kid but a 21 year old man.:eek:
Just find another thread with images of kiddie games, GIGANTIC EYES & day-glo colours and merge away! Plenty to choose from...:sick:
(y)

The Curse of The Crystal Skull

Agent Crab

Stoo said:

When I first saw him, I thought he was 15 or 14. Mainly when he talked about a certain anime on here, calling it great. Plus, I don't think he has played any classic console games from other video game threads he made. Since he never played the Sega Gen Sonic games.

I mean, I like Pokemon, but I have my limits when I play brightly coloured games and overly cutsey stuff that would give me cavities in my eyes and brain.

The colours... *dies*

Montana Smith

Agent Crab, Stoo & Rocket, do you wanna come out on the porch, too? It'll be a busy porch, but you're all welcome! We can get more rocking chairs in and there'll be hard drinkin' and lots of cussin' and such.

Agent Crab

Montana Smith said:
Agent Crab, Stoo & Rocket, do you wanna come out on the porch, too? It'll be a busy porch, but you're all welcome! We can get more rocking chairs in and there'll be hard drinkin' and lots of cussin' and such.

Yes, please. Can I furnish the beer and the ol' twigs between our teeth?

Montana Smith said:
Can I bring my Amiga?

Need to put my feet up...

...while I play Matell Football...

Agent Crab

Rocket Surgeon said:
Can I bring my Amiga?

Need to put my feet up...

...while I play Matell Football...

I have my ol' DoS PC and the Atari 2600 if you're up for a game of Boxing or Pitfall.

You guys are insane! I mean my brother should be planing on College but a lot of young adults love mmorpg's don't go talking about a guy who likes a anime that the Crab guy does not like! I love mmos as well and so does my friends if u don't like them stay out of the topic please! And what do u guys have against free to play online games anyway please fill me in on this great stuff? I want to know please. I hate hackers but i still play.

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
You guys are insane! I mean my brother should be planing on College but a lot of young adults love mmorpg's don't go talking about a guy who likes a anime that the Crab guy does not like! I love mmos as well and so does my friends if u don't like them stay out of the topic please! And what do u guys have against free to play online games anyway please fill me in on this great stuff? I want to know please. I hate hackers but i still play.
Insane?

We're from Cloud Coocoo Clock land! We're perfectly sane!

There's other sites like Gaiaonline you can discuss MMOS on.

Agent Crab said:
Insane?

We're from Cloud Coocoo Clock land! We're perfectly sane!

There's other sites like Gaiaonline you can discuss MMOS on.
You never answered my question. Why do u not like mmos?

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab with all due respect I have played SEGA Genesis Sonic The Hedgehog games and I quite enjoy them.

Furthermore I really don't see what you guys find so offensive about Anime, Manga, RPG's, MMORPG's and things of that nature.

Furthermore there is nothing wrong with young adults watching Anime or playing MMORPG's. It was a 29 year old man who first introduced me to both Warcraft and Naruto back in 2005. Also it was a 19 year old Egyptian named Ahmed that we met online who introduced me to the Perfect World MMO's.

Stoo

RedeemedChild said:
Furthermore I really don't see what you guys find so offensive about Anime, Manga, RPG's, MMORPG's and things of that nature.

Furthermore there is nothing wrong with young adults watching Anime or playing MMORPG's. It was a 29 year old man who first introduced me to both Warcraft and Naruto back in 2005. Also it was a 19 year old Egyptian named Ahmed that we met online who introduced me to the Perfect World MMO's.
Furthermore, I really don't see why you joined an Indiana Jones message board to post ONLY about things of that nature.:confused: Remember that guy, y'know, Dr. Jones?

Furthermore, did you ever ask that chick from Burger King out on a date? How'd that go?

Montana Smith said:
Some whip crackin', too.:D:whip:

MAD_IndyPorch.jpg