For Those About To Click...

The Man

...We Salute You...

UNASHAMED FANS REJOICE: THEY'RE BACK!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W3XYonkZlyg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W3XYonkZlyg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=103006

01. Rock 'N Roll Train
02. Skies On Fire
03. Big Jack
04. Anything Goes
05. War Machine
06. Smash 'N Grab
07. Spoilin' For A Fight
08. Wheels
09. Decibel
10. Stormy May Day
11. She Likes Rock 'N Roll
12. Money Made
13. Rock 'N Roll Dream
14. Rocking All The Way
15. Black Ice

Released: Late October​

Arab Swordsman

I cannot wait for this album! I'm loving the new song and can't wait to hear the rest. Rumor has it they are opening their fall tour near my house here in PA and I would be there in a heartbeat. I saw them back in 1995 and it was a fantastic show. Let there be rock!

The Man

http://acdctour2008-2009.blogspot.com/2008/08/acdc-black-ice-review-best-effort-since.html

Australian Rockers AC/DC have delivered their best album in decades based on a sample of tracks from the upcoming Album "Black Ice".

The songs – Anything Goes, War Machine, Stormy May Day, She Likes Rock N Roll, Money Made and Black Ice, along with the current single Rock N’ Roll Train – suggest the band has made a remarkable return to form after a series of fan-only albums in recent years.

The vocals are one of the big surprises of the album. In a modern medical miracle, front man Brian Johnson’s vocal chords have patched themselves up to deliver his best vocal performance since the 1980s.

angus_young_ac_dc.jpg

RAWK!!!

Arab Swordsman

Wal Mart sucks. I stopped this morning before work to pick up the new No Bull DVD to listen to at work and they only had the Blu Ray version and said the regular ones wouldn't come in until later. Guess I'll have to stop on the way home.

I also ordered the Family Jewels DVD from Amazon so I'm hoping that comes today. I need some items to hold me over until the new CD and tour come.

Let There Be Rock will be on Rock Band 2 which comes out Sunday. I know what I'll be doing between football games!

RaideroftheArk

I have to agree with one of the above statements, the vocals are the biggest surprise of all. Brian Johnson, I love the guy, but his voice hasn't been the same since the 80's...it seems they finally found a range for him to sing where it doesn't seem like he's straining, trying to get out those higher notes. I was wondering when this was going to happen, I can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

This is going to be so cool.

Arab Swordsman

Here are the tour dates for the Black Ice Tour. I'll be hitting either the Wilkes Barre or Philly show (maybe both!)

Oct. 28: Wilkes-Barre, Pa. (Wachovia Arena)
Oct. 30: Chicago (Allstate Arena)
Nov. 3: Indianapolis (Conseco Fieldhouse)
Nov. 5: Auburn Hills, Mich. (Palace of Auburn Hills)
Nov. 7: Toronto (Rogers Centre)
Nov. 9: Boston (TD Banknorth Garden)
Nov. 12-13: New York (Madison Square Garden)
Nov. 15: Washington, D.C. (Verizon Center)
Nov. 17: Philadelphia (Wachovia Center)
Nov. 19: East Rutherford, N.J. (IZOD Center)
Nov. 21: Columbus, Ohio (Schottenstein Center)
Nov. 23: Minneapolis (Xcel Energy Center)
Nov. 25: Denver (Pepsi Center)
Nov. 28: Vancouver (General Motors Place)
Nov. 29: Seattle (KeyArena)
Nov. 30: Tacoma, Wash. (Tacoma Dome)
Dec. 2: Oakland, Calif. (Oracle Arena)
Dec. 6: Los Angeles (The Forum)
Dec. 10: Phoenix (US Airways Center)
Dec. 12: San Antonio (AT&T Center)
Dec. 14: Houston (Toyota Center)
Dec. 16: Atlanta (Philips Arena)
Dec. 18: Charlotte, N.C. (Time Warner Cable Arena)

These dates will be followed with more running through next summer.

The Man

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...15/smoking-section-acdc-bob-dylan-the-stills/

Brian wails about skies on fire, blood in his eyes, storms raging, lightning flashes, hard rain and pretty women. Angus Young shreds throughout (we dig his slide work on ?Decibel?), and the rhythm cats ? Malcom Young, Cliff Williams and Phil Rudd ? are solid as a rock. The first single is ?Rock ?N Roll Train?; ?She Likes Rock ?N Roll? will be a stripper anthem; and ?War Machine? (our favorite) will tear you to pieces.

The Man

Arab Swordsman said:
Listening to it now. Not bad. I still like R n R Train better but this is a good song.

I'm all set to get my tickets to the Wilkes Barre show tomorrow at 10. Cannot wait!!!

Isn't there talk of a new 'paperless' ticket format?

Arab Swordsman

The Man said:
Isn't there talk of a new 'paperless' ticket format?

Yeah, which is what I'll get buying the tickets through the fan club. You basically take the credit card you bought the tickets with and your ID to the arena and they swipe the card at the door to verify the tickets. It's kind of weird but it's the only way to get the good seats through the fan club. I don't care if they barcode me until the show as long as I get good seats and get in the arena.

Arab Swordsman

The Man, I think I need to steal your screen name. I scored front row floor seats to the show in Wilkes Barre. Great success!

The Man

Arab Swordsman said:
The Man, I think I need to steal your screen name. I scored front row floor seats to the show in Wilkes Barre. Great success!

The Lucky Man, perhaps...(y)

Great scoop. To be that close to Brian and Angus...

The Man

The Man

A stunning track-by-track review..!

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/acdc-black-ice-review-world-exclusive-174081

Call AC/DC's Black Ice 'Back In Blacker' and you wouldn't be far off. With the exception of a couple of cuts midway through, every song kicks a donkey's ass and then some, and they magically make you feel like you're 16 years old again and on the precipice of...well, everything. Power chords ripple up and down your spine, drum beats shake you all night long and every solo positively shoots to thrill. You catchin' my drift? Yeah, it's that kind of album. The kind of album that makes you feel invincible.

Can. Not. Wait!!!

Arab Swordsman

Did you see the Rock Band AC/DC game coming out in November? It's the entire Live at Donnington DVD turned over into the game. Very cool!

The Man

Arab Swordsman said:
Did you see the Rock Band AC/DC game coming out in November? It's the entire Live at Donnington DVD turned over into the game. Very cool!

Yeah, I've read about it. What's the No Bull Blu-Ray like? I might order that along with Black Ice...