David Morgan Bullwhip Value???

Blake Bruning

So, How much would a David Morgan Indiana Jones Bullwhip be worth? I know he retired, so does that increase the value of a used whip that he personal made? What if it was a never used whip of his and was just a decoration well taken care of and never been cracked before? Also, is there a way to date a David Morgan Whip? The reason I was hoping to know is I have 3 Morgan Whips...all 3 are 10'. 455 Series. They were all made by Morgan. Two have never been cracked! They were made between '91' and '95'. The other one is used and was made around '89'. These have been well treated and stored/ displayed for 20+ years. This is like finding not only the Cross of Coronado, but two! They are amazing. I am thinking about passing them along. I would like to sell one and would be willing to trade one for some strain whips...depending on the whips and how used. I may even do a partial trade. I would love a KOTCS Whip or any Joe Strain 8' Indiana Jones Model. I sold mine recently because I needed the $$$ and now am able to get another. Please feel fre to email me...or LMK how to upload. God B less. -Blake

Spectre

As with anything--"value" is subjective. We would hope that the value would go up with his retirement, but it all comes down to how much someone is willing to pay for it. Sometimes, the market is scarce. But, you may just find that one guy that HAS TO HAVE IT!!!!!!

It just depends.

Goodeknight

Blake Bruning said:
I have 3 Morgan Whips...all 3 are 10'. 455 Series. They were all made by Morgan. Two have never been cracked!

They're old, so only worth about $15 each. PM me, and I'll send you $45 via PayPal for all three..... ;)

Put up an accurate description with lots of pics and provenance (if you have it) on eBay and in 7-10 days you'll find out exactly what they're worth.

I saw a pretty new 10' Morgan go for a mere $325 recently. But I've also seen pristine ones from the 80s and 90s go for $1,000 or more.

I have a 10' Strain, which I love, though the handle is a little thin for me. Accurate Raiders style. Any of your Morgans have the thicker handle??