New acquisitions at Ravenwood museum

What in God's name is the ninth piece, to the right of the Grail supposed to be? and what's poking out of the grail?

AHHH....nevermind, I figured it out. Sideview might help make it look less like a poptart with yellow cat poop on top!

throwmetheidol said:
Here is the set of cake prizes from France; they are placed in the cake mix before it goes in the oven. Once baked and decorated the hope is that the slice you receive will have a prize in it. There is a name for these prizes but it escapes me right now. This is a very popular past-time in Europe.

cakeprizes_fr.jpg

Last edited:

Stoo

throwmetheidol said:
Here is the set of cake prizes from France; they are placed in the cake mix before it goes in the oven. Once baked and decorated the hope is that the slice you receive will have a prize in it. There is a name for these prizes but it escapes me right now. This is a very popular past-time in Europe.
Ha ha!:D One of my grandmothers used to do this with coins wrapped in waxed paper but these are much more fun. Thanks for posting the pic, Les! They look almost edible...like hard candy or painted marzipan.

P.S. Glad your new puppy, Short Round, only ate my envelope and not the Swiss lottery tickets/scratchcards!;)

Rocket Surgeon said:
What in God's name is the ninth piece, to the right of the Grail supposed to be? and what's poking out of the grail?

AHHH....nevermind, I figured it out. Sideview might help make it look less like a poptart with yellow cat poop on top!

The gum that holds them to the card (for the Grail) is what looks like yellow poop; the lid on the Ark is the other one.

lots of new stuff from Japan!

This weekend saw the arrival of the Lawrence Noble 24" solid bronze statue as well as lots of new stuff from Japan and some misc. goodies from North America.

Enjoy!

museum 001.jpg
museum 002.jpg

museum 003a.jpg
museum 004.jpg

museum 005.jpg
museum 006.jpg
museum 007.jpg

Lawrence Noble 24" Bronze

museum 009.jpg

Promo Giant Playing card box (with actual next to it for comparison)

Last edited:
Sorry for the long time between postings - work has been busy and the museum has had more visitors than ever before!!

Here's a few new things that have just arrived... more can be viewed at our site...

frame_ij2art-jp.jpg

frame_ij3art-jp.jpg

necklace_leather-jp.jpg

ROB98374

Where did you get the bronze Indy from? The Star Wars Shop? Do they just automatically ship you anything new that is Indy?

ROB98374 said:
Where did you get the bronze Indy from? The Star Wars Shop? Do they just automatically ship you anything new that is Indy?

I purchased directly from the artist...

I only buy exclusives from Lucas-Online stores... and they have no idea who I am (nor could they care)... there stuff is too expensive (especially shipping) compared to what you can buy it for from online stores....

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Can you re-upload the photos?

throwmetheidol said:
This book is amazing!! Published only in Europe this hardcover is full of treasures to uncover. Note that I have taken 2 pictures of each spread - a before-and-after. Every page has hidden flaps, slots, envelopes with maps etc that reveal cool info!! Like a pop-up book except you have to find the hidden stuff. Published by Harper Collins in UK (English) and there is also a French version.

book_greatestadv_01.jpg

book_greatestadv_02.jpg

book_greatestadv_03.jpg

book_greatestadv_04.jpg

book_greatestadv_05.jpg

book_greatestadv_06.jpg

book_greatestadv_07.jpg

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
It was available at amozon.com/uk last year. It is a great book and has notes from Rene Belloq's revenge seeking son!!!