Your not going to believe what I got for one of my Christmas gifts!

indifan101

My godmother bought me for Christmas an autographed Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom card from a comic show! And Harrison Ford autographed it! My heart is beating so fast because it's worth $300.00 This is unbelieveable but it's true! I'll post pics as soon as I take some shots of this beauty!:D

qwerty

indifan101 said:
My heart is beating so fast because it's worth $300.00 This is unbelieveable but it's true!

Are you excited becouse it is worth that much or becouse it is a signed card. You do not plan to sell it or something like that? It is a present after all.

indifan101

qwerty said:
Are you excited becouse it is worth that much or becouse it is a signed card. You do not plan to sell it or something like that? It is a present after all.

Hell no! I'm keeping this baby!

Finn

Staff member
VP said:
I don't believe you.
So in your opinion coming up next: A cheap ToD card from a packet of gum where somebody has scrippled "HARRISON FORD" in bad handwriting, using crayons.

qwerty

temple of john said:

I agree. I'm going to need to see some proof that this autograph exists. How do we know that you are not just blowing smoke up our asses? We will need some proof. Examples of which would be...

1. A picture of the supposed autograph
2. A picture of the person getting the autograph
3. A hand written note by Harrison Ford authenticating the autograph
4. Carbon dating
5. An approved scientist to examine it and verify it's authenticity.

Without all of these, I'm afraid your full of sh&t my friend.

It would be very helpfull if Dr. Henry Jones Jr. would also examin the item

moondrifter

Or we could just take his word for it?! Oh sorry, has that ever happened in a film? What happened to good old trust...

roundshort

temple of john said:
We will also need FBI headquarters to conduct thorough finger print analysis on this "supposed" item to determine if Harrison Ford ever touched "supposed" item. :confused:

We will need him to try the bloody glove on.

Finn

Staff member
Haven't you noticed by the way that Mr. Short-of-Attention hasn't replied to this thread after we started asking for proof?

<small>Just something I found interesting.</small>

Canyon

Sheesh! What's the matter with you guys?

The guy receives a gift of Harrison's autograph. Can't you be happy for him? :rolleyes:

Indifan, there are several skeptical people out there as you will see here:
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=6365

BTW, I would just like to add that a couple of months ago, I bought a picture of Harrison autographed by the man himelf and have also got the Certificate of Authenticity. :D

I'll post a pic at some stage, which reminds me Indifan, would love to see a pic of your latest treasure. ;)

JK_Antwon

Canyon said:
Sheesh! What's the matter with you guys?

The guy receives a gift of Harrison's autograph. Can't you be happy for him? :rolleyes:

Indifan, there are several skeptical people out there as you will see here:
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=6365

BTW, I would just like to add that a couple of months ago, I bought a picture of Harrison autographed by the man himelf and have also got the Certificate of Authenticity. :D

I'll post a pic at some stage, which reminds me Indifan, would love to see a pic of your latest treasure. ;)

I agree! this is cool, even if it's not real (but I choose it to be real) I like seeing people happpy, and I especially like hearing others talk positively about Indy. I'm new to the site, and the reason I joined is because I want to talk to other Indyfans (not many where I'm at)
Maybe the older members need to keep this in mind. were all fans of indy here, lets try to encourage each other. :)

Canyon

Hey Indifan!

Got any pictures of your latest acquisition because I would love to see some. :D

indifan101

Once Iv'e set up an account with photobucket.com I'll post them right away!
I took the pictures in the light so you could see Ford's signature better.:D

Montana Smith

A six year cliffhanger.

It could be a photo finish. Will George finish writing Indy 5 before this aurograph sees the light of day?