Dan Aykroyd says Crystal Skull is "great."

wolfgang

Lonsome_Drifter said:
indy47.jpg

fan.jpg

89_shield_square.gif

=

TROLL-BANK-GR1.jpg

THis really is one of my favorite equations EVER! I fall in it actually!(y)

Mickiana

Actually, that could make for a comical scene. Aykroyd's character could see Indy somewhere and without noticing Marion beside him, ask how Miss Willy Scott is. Of course, I would never seriously suggest or want that they do this. Too much referral to prior stories can get tedious.

DocWhiskey

Major West said:
Did you not see Ghostbusters 2 then?

Personally, I don't think GB2 is bad. It just brought nothing new to the table.

LC is a good example of having a very similar formula yet keeping it fresh. But that doesn't mean there's nothing to enjoy in GB2. It's decent.

OmegaSeamaster

DocWhiskey said:

LC is a good example of having a very similar formula yet keeping it fresh. But that doesn't mean there's nothing to enjoy in GB2. It's decent.

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold
They're called the Ghostbusters and they're in control
Had 'em throwin' a party for a bunch of children
While all the while the slime was under the building
So they packed up their group, got a grip, came equipped
Grabbed their proton packs off their back and they split
Found about Vigo, the master of evil
Try to battle my boys? That's not legal!

:rolleyes:

Major West

DocWhiskey said:

I think it's terrible. It's not funny at all and the storyline really puts the characters on a complete downer after the brilliance of the original. Particularly Venkman who just comes over as a complete unlikable ahole.

Montana Smith

Major West said:
I think it's terrible. It's not funny at all and the storyline really puts the characters on a complete downer after the brilliance of the original. Particularly Venkman who just comes over as a complete unlikable ahole.

I haven't seen GB2 in a long, long time. But I did pick up a DVD set of 1 & 2 a few weeks ago, but haven't got around to watching them yet, so can't pass judgment yet.

As a kid I thought there was something intrinsically cool about setting up a ghost hunting business in a fire station! I really wanted to live in a fire station, too! That was the silly little nostagic thought that made me buy the DVDs when I saw them.