Cowboys & Aliens

Indy_Chic

TheMutt92 said:
Teaser Poster...

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29482

ca_teaser_580x860a.jpg

It looks quite good! I'm looking forward to the teaser trailer.

I can't help but admit it...it is a nice shot of Daniel :eek:

Indy_Chic said:
It looks quite good! I'm looking forward to the teaser trailer.

I can't help but admit it...it is a nice shot of Daniel :eek:

It does look pretty good!!....But I do more perfer Robot Cowboys than Alien Cowboys
2inp8o.jpg
...LOL..But It does look good.....Isn't Aang form The Last Airbender (movie) in it?

Indy_Chic

EgyptianPharaoh said:
It does look pretty good!!....But I do more perfer Robot Cowboys than Alien Cowboys
2inp8o.jpg
...LOL..But It does look good.....Isn't Aang form The Last Airbender (movie) in it?

Lol perhaps the sequel will be Robotic Cowboys and Aliens :p and yes, apparently the boy who is Aang in the Airbender movie will be in this one too.

Indy's brother

Harry sure is lively these days, much less wooden than the last decade or so. Not sure what to make of the trailer to be honest, but I have high hopes!

Edit: I do find it curious that they gave up the mysterious wrist/shackle in the first trailer....

Last edited:

kongisking

Harrison Ford in a wide-brimmed hat, with tons of stubble...it's as close to Indy 5 as we'll ever get, for now. :cool:

kevster

OMG! When I first heard about this movie, I had my doubts, but after watching the trailer, I was blown away! The man with the hat is back! * now I'm waiting for Indy5 * :p

Lance Quazar

Harrison Ford?! With a hat and a gun! On a horse!!!

Closest thing we'll get to a "Frisco Kid" sequel...

...for now.

QBComics

Hell yeah!

James Bond and Indiana Jones teaming up to kick alien ass! Funny. Ford has now teamed up with the most recent and original Bond! :D

But seriously, he looks good in this. Definitely jumped to the top of my most anticipated of 2010. Up there with Tintin and Muppets.

Montana Smith

You gonna pull them guns or whistle Dixie?

Take away the aliens and this film would appeal to me. :p

Harrison in a full-on bad-ass western. I think he'd have been a great Rooster Cogburn. Irascible, grumpy, older yet completely self-assured and competent. Who needs the aliens? ;)

Dr. Gonzo

Lance Quazar said:
Closest thing we'll get to a "Frisco Kid" sequel...

...for now.

I think the closest thing to a Frisco Kid sequel is A Serious Man...
both films are so... well they're both very "Jewish".

Forbidden Eye

You know, Harrison with a cowboy hat and on a horse really looks like a classic western movie star! Not many in current Hollywood could that look off.

Though I haven't read the comic(yet) I'm really looking forward to this. Nice to see a really fascinating film with Ford that isn't Indiana Jones for a change.