Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (General thread - NO hint requests)

Arab Swordsman

I just got my latest issue of Game Informer magazine and there is a 4 page article on Lego Indy. Most of the screen shots are the same ones from the trailer but there are shots of Lego Toht and Lego German Mechanic. You can pick up this magazine at any Gamestop or EB Games store.

Deckard

Great, im very interested to see, bcuz most likely they will make them in regular lego form. This could mean a Flying Wing set if were getting a German Mechanic.

Arab Swordsman

Here we go!!!

ScannedImage-2.jpg

Last edited:

Arab Swordsman

And here is the last page. I didn't scan the first page because it's just the same picture they have been using for the game.

ScannedImage-4.jpg

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Very, very nice article, and similarly nice of you to scan it in.

The one thing that strikes me as bothersome is that I feel like we've seen a lot of swinging from chains, ropes, vines, or what have you in all of the video and screenshots we've seen so far. Ah well.

And 60 playable characters? Very, very impressive.

Arab Swordsman

You're very welcome! I think it's funny how they talk about the fear of snakes and rats playing a part and how the women characters can use their "charms." Sounds like this is going to be a blast!

Deckard

Attila the Professor said:
Very, very nice article, and similarly nice of you to scan it in.

The one thing that strikes me as bothersome is that I feel like we've seen a lot of swinging from chains, ropes, vines, or what have you in all of the video and screenshots we've seen so far. Ah well.

And 60 playable characters? Very, very impressive.

I agree alot of swinging, even Toht is swinging around? Looks like i came pretty close :

0009.jpg

60 characters is cool, probably some Star Wars in there, the co-op sounds interesting too.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Cool article and shots. But, Marion's gear isn't colour accurate! Her shirt's pale green and her pants are dark brown.

Arab Swordsman

Violet Indy said:
Cool article and shots. But, Marion's gear isn't colour accurate! Her shirt's pale green and her pants are dark brown.

I don't know if that's supposed to be Marion. I'm not sure who it is though.

QBComics

Thanks for the pics!! Toht looks cool!! And almost every character has a different ability! This will be a great game!:whip:

Deckard

Arab Swordsman said:
I don't know if that's supposed to be Marion. I'm not sure who it is though.

Ya i dunno who that is, Maybe there not done rendering her yet. Satipo has changed from the game trailer to that pic so...

Arab Swordsman

Maybe it's Indy's mom or a custom figure. I know in Lego Star Wars you can create your own characters so it might be a mix of a few characters. The head is definitley not Marion though.