Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (General thread - NO hint requests)

MolaRam2

Rhys135 said:
It's completly diffrent. (y) Has moments which are not in the console versions, such as fighting the Arab swordsman. Has the same cut-scenes though, but they are much shorter. Buy it!

Here's a review for ya' Link

The PSP one is pretty much the same though, right?

I am at about 75% complete on the PS3 version. I wish they had included the Super Story mode from Lego Star Wars. Regardless, I still love this game.

Nurhachi1991

Hanger 51 was a didapointment it was just another ancient city type thing where u collect stuff............. I plated till 4 in the morning to unlock that!? At least the Young Indy level was awsome

Nurhachi1991

Rhys135 said:
It's completly diffrent. (y) Has moments which are not in the console versions, such as fighting the Arab swordsman. Has the same cut-scenes though, but they are much shorter. Buy it!

Here's a review for ya' Link

Wait is the truck chase,mine cart, and tank chase different??? Are they more arcade style

Nurhachi1991

Rhys135 said:
Got the Wii and DS versions yesterday, and they are both great fun. Never thought I'd say this, but I think I prefer the DS version to the Wii! They have created a AAA DS title, which is right up there with some of Nintendo's finest first party offering and is worth picking up in this current drought of DS games :D

The games remind me a lot of the video game 'Wallace and Gromit in Project Zoo', as there is a lot of construction/mechanical and team work involved.

My only criticisms are that I wish that the cut-scenes were longer and that they should have included more motion-controls in the Wii version e.g twisting your nunchunk aeound when operating a pulley, instead of just pushing 'Z'.

Walace and Gromit? Yeah I will pass on the ds version :rolleyes:

The Drifter

How does one unlock the secret levels?
Please don't tell me that I must find all the treasure chests!
BTW, I am on the first level of Crusade.

adventure_al

Lonsome_Drifter said:

Depends how many artifacts you find. Then you do a few little tasks at Barnett college in the artifact room.

Just got my copy today, (the day it was released here)

Must say I'm suprised how enjoyable it is, great fun :D

Nurhachi1991

Lonsome_Drifter said:

Woah you sounded like Marcus there for a minate.............

If you need help go on Gamefaqs you know that!

I still claimed those boards I'm the biggest fan there (y)

Nurhachi1991

Yeah son!!!!!!!!1 I beat the game 100% and got all the achievements 1000/1000 on my xbox 360! I'm the ultimate Lego Indy player.........(y)

The Drifter

Nurhachi1991 said:
Woah you sounded like Marcus there for a minate.............

If you need help go on Gamefaqs you know that!

I still claimed those boards I'm the biggest fan there (y)

Saying that I sound like Marcus is a compliment!
I am almost done with the game now, and I am still the biggest fan at Gamefaqs!

Shortie

I have a feeling KOCS will come out with the 5th movie & maybe have a Lego remake of Fate of Atlantis.

Nurhachi1991

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Saying that I sound like Marcus is a compliment!
I am almost done with the game now, and I am still the biggest fan at Gamefaqs!

Dude 100% completion and all 50 achievments! I'm the biggest fan at gamefaqs :p

How about another trilogy in Lego form

FOA,IM, ET

indyclone25

The Tingler said:
Oh boy yes!

Has anyone else not recognised some of the music? I was just playing Level 3 of Raiders (Cairo), and could barely identify any of it! And I'm a huge John Williams fan! It's not from Young Indy, is it?

yea they used young indy music

IndyK2

Shortie said:
You know there will be.

I am really hoping that there will be.

It's not the first time that it has been said but more than likely LucasArts will come out with an enhanced Lego Indiana Jones that includes KOTCS (like they did with Star Wars: The Complete Saga -- i.e. adding HD effects and online co-op).

I will buy any Lego Indiana game even if it is a rehash with some new content.

What is kind of sad now is the 75-100 people that just got laid off from LucasArts -- including the program director for the Lego Indy and SW games.

Feel bad for the people that lost their jobs after having put in so many hours to create something.

Hopefully the soul of the games doesn't get lost now that LucasArts will be offshoring their Development talent -- I really wish the US Govt would impose more severe restrictions for companies that skimp on labor with non-US citizens.

MolaRam2

IndyK2 said:
I am really hoping that there will be.

It's not the first time that it has been said but more than likely LucasArts will come out with an enhanced Lego Indiana Jones that includes KOTCS (like they did with Star Wars: The Complete Saga -- i.e. adding HD effects and online co-op).

I will buy any Lego Indiana game even if it is a rehash with some new content.

What is kind of sad now is the 75-100 people that just got laid off from LucasArts -- including the program director for the Lego Indy and SW games.

Feel bad for the people that lost their jobs after having put in so many hours to create something.

Hopefully the soul of the games doesn't get lost now that LucasArts will be offshoring their Development talent -- I really wish the US Govt would impose more severe restrictions for companies that skimp on labor with non-US citizens.

To lay off the program director of extremely popular games (Lego Star Wars series) is a very bad and stupid decision. Lego Indy will likely be a huge hit also.

adventure_al

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yeah son!!!!!!!!1 I beat the game 100% and got all the achievements 1000/1000 on my xbox 360! I'm the ultimate Lego Indy player.........(y)

It only got released yesterday!? seriously what did you do play it constantly?

I can't do that I play video games in short spells, you need to get out more!!!:p