Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Rhys135

The Tingler said:
I doubt I'll get my copy until Thursday, and then only if I'm lucky. :(

Where have you ordered from Tingler? I've gone for Gameplay - usually get pre-ordered games on a Wednesday from them. Play.com have it 'In Stock' at the moment btw, if you visit the product page (y)

griffolyon12

DocWhiskey said:
Agreed, Tingler.

I was suspicious of the review also considering it didn't go into detail and the things it did describe were already presented to us through screenshots and video.

It isn't rare to see people BS reviews which always seems to confuse me considering it's quite pointless. But we haven't heard anything bad about the game...yet. Hopefully IGN or Gamespot will get their reviews up soon, but the wait is only a day away and then we can judge it for ourselves.
I think that review is real, cause the guy who reviewed it is an entertainment journalist for my hometown paper.

DocWhiskey

griffolyon12 said:
I think that review is real, cause the guy who reviewed it is an entertainment journalist for my hometown paper.

Does it also happen to be that he's a LIAR?!

No, I'm joking. I'm sure it's legit, because frankly, I don't think anyone cares enough about SoK's release to fake a review.

Dewy9

I'm really looking forward to this game and a first chance at playing "Fate of Atlantis". I plan on picking it up tomorrow, assuming my local GameStop has the game in stock.

Superboydevlin

I pre-ordered my Wii copy of Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings about 3 1/2 months ago and I am going to go to GameStop before the even open which is 9:00am. Since I pre-ordered This game I get several bonus items such as a strategy guide, an exclusive code to unlock Fate of Atlantis,and maybe a movie ticket that is valid up to $10.00 for any movie. (While supplies lasts)
I bet I won't be able to sleep very well tonight since I am a very impatient person ecspecially when it comes to Indiana Jones. I'll try to go to sleep but I doubt it. I will leave a message tomorrow after I play staff of Kings for a while and write a review about it. I can already thing of one word to describe it.......AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy Staff of Kings as much as I know I will. Hope you have a great night. :D

Superboydevlin said:
I pre-ordered my Wii copy of Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings about 3 1/2 months ago and I am going to go to GameStop before the even open which is 9:00am. Since I pre-ordered This game I get several bonus items such as a strategy guide, an exclusive code to unlock Fate of Atlantis,and maybe a movie ticket that is valid up to $10.00 for any movie. (While supplies lasts)
I bet I won't be able to sleep very well tonight since I am a very impatient person ecspecially when it comes to Indiana Jones. I'll try to go to sleep but I doubt it. I will leave a message tomorrow after I play staff of Kings for a while and write a review about it. I can already thing of one word to describe it.......AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy Staff of Kings as much as I know I will. Hope you have a great night. :D

Can't get it straight away,so I'm jealous and will be waiting to hear your opinion!
What did the preorder cost?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I've got to wait till next week at least! It comes out here next Thursday. Mum's been begging me not to buy it so she can buy it for me for my 21st in like 2 months time. :rolleyes: But my brother also wants the game and wants to buy it too... hmmm... maybe I can split it down the middle and we pay half way each and Mum can pay for my cake since I'm paying for the party, hehehehe...;)

Billy Ray

My son got the latest Game Informer in the mail today and there review was none too kind. They gave it a 5 out fo 10 stars. Not too worried about it though, they tend to be pretty hard on a lot of games, especially Wii games.

indyjones2131

Billy Ray said:
My son got the latest Game Informer in the mail today and there review was none too kind. They gave it a 5 out fo 10 stars. Not too worried about it though, they tend to be pretty hard on a lot of games, especially Wii games.

Can you post more details?

What is on the cover of that issue?

The Tingler

Rhys135 said:
Where have you ordered from Tingler? I've gone for Gameplay - usually get pre-ordered games on a Wednesday from them. Play.com have it 'In Stock' at the moment btw, if you visit the product page (y)

GAME. They usually get it to me on Wednesday. Hmm... Gameplay eh? May give them a try. Of course it's a bit late now! Play.com will have it in stock, but it won't get to you now until Friday at the earliest.

If I still worked at Gamestation I could've had it today...

The Tingler

Violet Indy said:
I've got to wait till next week at least! It comes out here next Thursday. Mum's been begging me not to buy it so she can buy it for me for my 21st in like 2 months time. :rolleyes: But my brother also wants the game and wants to buy it too... hmmm... maybe I can split it down the middle and we pay half way each and Mum can pay for my cake since I'm paying for the party, hehehehe...;)

Which version are you planning on? Well, then get her to get you a different version for your birthday - with the console/handheld if necessary! (y)

The Tingler

Billy Ray said:

SCAN!!!

Please. :hat:

If anyone hasn't played it by the weekend, I'll have the proper Indiana Jones Fan opinion up on IndyJones.net by then for both the Wii and PSP versions.

And my mumblings and first impressions here, of course. :whip:

superboydevlin said:
I will leave a message tomorrow after I play staff of Kings for a while and write a review about it. I can already thing of one word to describe it.......AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to hear an unbiased opinion. :p

The Tingler

Sorry for the fourth post (damn you lack of an edit button!), but my copy of the Wii version's on it's way! Yay! Probably too much to hope that I get it tomorrow, but Thursday should be certain! Woo!