Lego Indy OA hints and tech help

metalinvader

Rhys135 said:
How do I defeat the Flying Wing mechanic in the console version?

I had problems with this at first also.It took me forever to figure out how to beat him.Pick up the anvil and bring it to him.He'll punch it and loose energy.Then a convoy truck will appear,Jump in the plane and shoot the truck.The truck will explode and you can build another anvil out of that.Repeat that one more time and the mechanic is finished.:)

gringo

I am stuck trying to get my last chest. It is in the catacombs in the Hunt for Sir Richard. I need to know the locations of all the skeletons and how to get them.

Thanks

Eternalight

Gringo I think I can help you out! (y)

I played this level last night, and I also had some trouble finding the skeletons. Forgive me if this seems rather off, I'm doing this from memory.

There should be one of the skeletons hidden in the first room of the catacombs I think, just bash every one of the coffins you come in contact with, and I think you will find it. Be careful of the spikes though! They'll kill you in a heartbeat!

In the next room there should be at lest three. On the right as you enter, you should see a coffin that you can pull out, doing that will trigger the second skeleton. Nextly you need a Thuggee you talk to the sliver statue, that will give you the third one. Right after you get past the rat trap right next to the door, and the torches. You should see a wall that you can bash on your right. That'll give you the forth one.

Now, in the next room, with the water, is the last one. Swim right to the middle of the room, where you can see some switches underneath. Press the action button, the one you use for your whip, or whatever. Swim under the water and press all three of the switches, that should give you the last one, letting you get to the chest! :D

Just backtrack and you'll have it! Hope I was helpful!! :hat:

gringo

Eternalight said:
Gringo I think I can help you out! (y)

I played this level last night, and I also had some trouble finding the skeletons. Forgive me if this seems rather off, I'm doing this from memory.

There should be one of the skeletons hidden in the first room of the catacombs I think, just bash every one of the coffins you come in contact with, and I think you will find it. Be careful of the spikes though! They'll kill you in a heartbeat!

In the next room there should be at lest three. On the right as you enter, you should see a coffin that you can pull out, doing that will trigger the second skeleton. Nextly you need a Thuggee you talk to the sliver statue, that will give you the third one. Right after you get past the rat trap right next to the door, and the torches. You should see a wall that you can bash on your right. That'll give you the forth one.

Now, in the next room, with the water, is the last one. Swim right to the middle of the room, where you can see some switches underneath. Press the action button, the one you use for your whip, or whatever. Swim under the water and press all three of the switches, that should give you the last one, letting you get to the chest! :D

Just backtrack and you'll have it! Hope I was helpful!! :hat:

Thanks..That is what I was looking for :)

The Tingler

I don't BELIEVE I'm asking for help on this game, but here we go!

At the end of the Zeppelin level in Last Crusade, I'm looking for the spanner to fix up the car. It's on top of that house, but I can't seem to get there. There is a machine next to it that I presume I need to use, and I need to find three metal parts to make it work.

I can only find two - one on the way to the bridge, and I think the other was by the wall in front of the house. Where's the third?

Niteshade007

I'm on the "Free the Children" level or whatever, and I'm stuck. I think I'm supposed to carry something across these planks, but it's not working, because I have to jump. I can get to the other side without that thing, but not with it. How do I beat this level?

Kali Mah

The Tingler said:
I don't BELIEVE I'm asking for help on this game, but here we go!

At the end of the Zeppelin level in Last Crusade, I'm looking for the spanner to fix up the car. It's on top of that house, but I can't seem to get there. There is a machine next to it that I presume I need to use, and I need to find three metal parts to make it work.

I can only find two - one on the way to the bridge, and I think the other was by the wall in front of the house. Where's the third?

If my memory serves me correctly, the third piece is located under the tractor parked right in front of the house.

Kali Mah

Niteshade007 said:
I'm on the "Free the Children" level or whatever, and I'm stuck. I think I'm supposed to carry something across these planks, but it's not working, because I have to jump. I can get to the other side without that thing, but not with it. How do I beat this level?

You just need to drop the box near the edge of the platform, jump to the next one, turn around and use your whip to grab it (the box that is) and repeat the process.

Niteshade007

Kali Mah said:
You just need to drop the box near the edge of the platform, jump to the next one, turn around and use your whip to grab it (the box that is) and repeat the process.

Ah, thanks!

I love this game, but I was surprised at how tricky it can be. I mean, it's a kid's game, so I did not expect to have this much trouble with it (I thought I was going to kill someone when I had to fight the German Mechanic. That was rough).

Vance

Okay.. in Ancient City (special section).. WHAT do you do with the Train car? It's driving my daughter and I nuts!

QBComics

Vance said:
Okay.. in Ancient City (special section).. WHAT do you do with the Train car? It's driving my daughter and I nuts!

Light the end of it with the torch. Also on AC: How do you break that glass on the ground in it!? We already tried the dynamite.

Vance

QBComics said:
Light the end of it with the torch. Also on AC: How do you break that glass on the ground in it!? We already tried the dynamite.

You go under it, using Short Round. (There's a hidden tunnel in another secret spot further up)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
My brother's finished the films and bought all the characters except for two who are not yet for sale. They look a little familiar though. To us, it looks like Mutt and maybe an older Indy or Ox. Spalko's head also makes an appearance on the customised characters that you make yourself, which I found interesting. That and there's still 4 movie clips missing all after LC.... Is there a secret KOTCS level like in the first Lego SW?

Last edited:

Niteshade007

Ok, how do I get the bridge up in the motorcycle chase from Last Crusade? It's probably easy, but it's driving me crazy!

Eternalight

Niteshade007, it depends on which bridge you're refering to. Although I'm going to take a while guess that it's the final one of the level? ;)

Anyhow, if you're talking about that one, and if I remember correctly, I think you need to blow up the sliver Lego's off to the left, you can find a gun either by building the trampolien and going into the barn, or grabbing a hat from one of the enemy soilders, and knocking on the door. I can't remember which was right, but it was one of those! (y)

And after you blow them up, I think there is some Lego's that has to be build. Then you should be able to turn the key, which if it you don't already have it, is located near the windmill I think. And afterwards the bridge should come up! But be sure to have both motorcycles ready, because you have to push down on some pressure points! :D

If you're talking on terms of the ramps, just press the action button near the very end of the ramp. You should go flying clear across to the other side! Either way, I hope this helps you out!

Grimezy

Violet Indy said:
My brother's finished the films and bought all the characters except for two who are not yet for sale. They look a little familiar though. To us, it looks like Mutt and maybe an older Indy or Ox. Spalko's head also makes an appearance on the customised characters that you make yourself, which I found interesting. That and there's still 4 movie clips missing all after LC.... Is there a secret KOTCS level like in the first Lego SW?

Have you played the Young Indy level?

And to Shortie, yeah Han Solo does carry a blaster.

QBComics

Violet Indy said:
That and there's still 4 movie clips missing all after LC.... Is there a secret KOTCS level like in the first Lego SW?

Don't want to spoil anything but here goes:
Their is an Young Indy level where you can buy Fedora, and the last character is Han solo, whom you can get by finding five LEGO SW characters

Vance

Violet Indy said:

There's no KOTCS material, at all, in the game, aside from a rushed Spalko head and Mutt hair in the custom creator. The reason for this is that the game was worked on without any knowledge of the upcoming movie, aside from promo material which we had all seen.

The remaning two 'secret' characters will be pretty obvious choices when you unlock them, though, as will the 'missing' movie clips.