Lego Indy OA hints and tech help

The Drifter

Well, just beat the game. Not 100% mind you, but I still beat every movie lol.
I took a week's break from playing games, and I came back today and beat the Last Crusade level.

chr0n0naut

Need help getting "True Adventurer" on Motorcycle escape level

Hi all,

Was just curious if anyone knew any good advice on how to get the True Adventurer achievent on the 3rd Last Crusade level. I was doin ok but the freakin mines and cliffs kept killing me. Then on top of that I reached the last courtyard and got annihala... anihal... annalat... blown up lots, by the guys the with the rocket lauchers which plummeted my score. Shud I just stand on the "coin giving trampoline" til it reaches, what is it 75,000?? :confused:

Another possibility I thought of was to use the "Treasure x6" parcel that you find (on level1 I think). But it costs 3million and im only up to about 0.8million atm and im not even sure if it would make the "True Adventurer" bar go up any faster. Does anyone know? It does multiply ur treasure by 6 right? Does it do it in game or at the end of a level?

Finn

Staff member
chr0n0naut said:
Shud I just stand on the "coin giving trampoline" til it reaches, what is it 75,000?? :confused:
It's 100,000. And that's how I did it. Free play gives you a minor edge with few extra areas but it's still going to be damn difficult going into the last section with it without spending some extensive time on the trampoline.

If it's really that frustrating, find the 2x treasure parcel and buy it... a lot cheaper than the one that gives you times six. I must also say, I don't see in my right mind how they thought people were going to make it to a hundred in that last section (where the final studs ultimately have to be collected), with those eternally-spawning bazooka soldiers. Compared to this the rest of TA's were a hoot.

Wrong thread, by the way... there's a quite visible sticky on top of the forum, posts moved. A little attentiveness would be in order in any case.

The Tingler

As it's slipped to the previous page I'll post it again - At the beginning of 'Pursuing The Ark', how do you get to the Parcel? I can see it, just not how to reach it!

Come on guys, some of you who are on 100% must have it! :p

nezobiwan

The Tingler said:
As it's slipped to the previous page I'll post it again - At the beginning of 'Pursuing The Ark', how do you get to the Parcel? I can see it, just not how to reach it!

Come on guys, some of you who are on 100% must have it! :p
Give me more details and I'll probably remember... What are the circumstances (i.e. what is the parcel inside of, do you see the mail box and where is it, etc.)

You basically have to paint a picture for me... I didn't memorize the whole game.... yet. ;)

fixer79

While the Tingler describes where his missing parcel is, I wanted to ask a small question...

Is Henry Sr. the only character who carries a book? Or are there others?

Ta!

muttjones

and now we enter --- END GAME

Im halfway through playin LIJ and i was wondering has anyone beaten the game complete 100%??

If u have, does anything special happen?

I know that u can play those three bonus levels (Young Indy, Ancient City and The Warehouse) but is their anything else after u beat those levels and get everything else 100%???

(If anyone wants a great walkthrough sight click here.

Vance

Audriana Jones said:
Im halfway through playin LIJ and i was wondering has anyone beaten the game complete 100%??

If u have, does anything special happen?

Yes, but it's not much. Once you hit 100 percent, and unlocked everything, the game spits out hearts and coins randomly and constantly in all the rooms of the college.

nezobiwan

fixer79 said:
Is Henry Sr. the only character who carries a book? Or are there others?
Others off the top of my head:

Marcus Brody
Elsa
Belloq (at least the white suit version does)

I think there are a few others also...

Finn

Staff member
The Tingler said:
That container is not the only thing you can lift with the crane...

fixer79

nezobiwan said:
Others off the top of my head:

Marcus Brody
Elsa
Belloq (at least the white suit version does)

I think there are a few others also...

Aaah, thanks Nez!

In fact I wanted to know this because I wanted to find all artifact pieces in the Raiders episode before setting foot in a Crusade level (where Henry senior is unlocked)...
That way, I could play the Young Indy level right before I start the Crusade episode. A true geek respects continuity! :p

Dr. Indy Jones

In the level called "Opening the Ark", does anyone know what to do when after you have Indy on the pipes hanging from the crane and Marion turning the key. Once Indy reaches the platform, what do you do to get Marion up there with you, so you can pull the levers.

Ska

fixer79 said:
Aaah, thanks Nez!

In fact I wanted to know this because I wanted to find all artifact pieces in the Raiders episode before setting foot in a Crusade level (where Henry senior is unlocked)...
That way, I could play the Young Indy level right before I start the Crusade episode. A true geek respects continuity! :p

I plan on doing the same thing!

chr0n0naut

Finn said:
Wrong thread, by the way... there's a quite visible sticky on top of the forum, posts moved. A little attentiveness would be in order in any case.

My apologies for that. I'll be more attentive in the future. Hope I didn't cause any major problems :(

So you jumped on the trampoline for an hour or so before heading into the bazooka courtyard??

Finn

Staff member
chr0n0naut said:
So you jumped on the trampoline for an hour or so before heading into the bazooka courtyard??
20 minutes, tops. I just let it idle and opened a book.

chr0n0naut

Finn said:
20 minutes, tops. I just let it idle and opened a book.

Did you have any multiplier on? Some coins don't land where Indy can get them (i.e. they bounce away from the trampoline).

And what about the constant flow of German Soliders?

Does your NPC partner just distract them or do you have to constantly get off and fight them?

Or do you kill all but one and let your NPC partner just constantly stun the remaining solider to hold off any more swarms...?