Lego Indy OA hints and tech help

fixer79

SKAbatula said:
I plan on doing the same thing!

Hah! I knew I wouldn't be the only one 'round here! ;)

Shortie said:
I wish there was a picture or video guide for all the parcels & artifacts.

I think this is the same link Audriana posted...

http://www.mycheats.com/view/superguide/3165287/lego_indiana_jones__the_original_adventures/pc

This one's got a pretty handy guide to find all artifact pieces. Mind you, it's not completed yet. The good people at mycheats are still working on it. As we speak they already have guides for the first three RotLA levels.

Hope this helps :)

Shark_Blade

mutt willams said:
ok im stuck, im trying to defeat mola ram but when ever i punch him nothing happens????
Keep punching him. When he tries to dig out your heart (your Lego character froze), immediately change to a nearby character and punch the living day light out of him. There will be hoards of army men pouring down on to the bridge so beat them up. They will leave out items like swords and crossbows. Use them to cut down the bridge ropes (there's 4 of them, 2 on each end).

Hope that helps.:)

xVendetta17x

Hey it's been awhile
I've beaten the game including all packages and Artefacts
But I cannot find all 1 million coins in The Ancient City
I have collected around 998,500 of the possible million
I have seemingl done every task broken every rock and plant
I've even gotten the coins that are hanging in the air when you take hold of that one asian vehicle (the name eludes me)
So does anyone know where I may find these ominous 1,500 coins?

Kali Mah

Hmmm...

I think you forgot to break the glass inside the "secret" chamber near the "Sphinx" with a gold stud marking the entrance.

Niteshade007

In the Venice level of Last Crusade, what is the significance of the orange cones that come out if you blow up three of the man-hole things? I got on a bike and tried to scooter around them, but anytime I get close, they just become coins. Is that all they do? Or should I get a treasure chest somehow?

Kali Mah

You need to drive over all of them, including the ones on the left side of the bridge, a treasure chest will appear near the beginning of the level.

mutt willams

Shark_Blade said:
Keep punching him. When he tries to dig out your heart (your Lego character froze), immediately change to a nearby character and punch the living day light out of him. There will be hoards of army men pouring down on to the bridge so beat them up. They will leave out items like swords and crossbows. Use them to cut down the bridge ropes (there's 4 of them, 2 on each end).

Hope that helps.:)

it did, thanks alot!:D

mutt willams

xVendetta17x said:
Hey it's been awhile
I've beaten the game including all packages and Artefacts
But I cannot find all 1 million coins in The Ancient City
I have collected around 998,500 of the possible million
I have seemingl done every task broken every rock and plant
I've even gotten the coins that are hanging in the air when you take hold of that one asian vehicle (the name eludes me)
So does anyone know where I may find these ominous 1,500 coins?

ancient city? what ancient city????:confused:

Niteshade007

mutt willams said:
ancient city? what ancient city????:confused:

It's a bonus level. You get it after you find all the treasure chests from Temple of Doom or get all the treasure chests from Indy's office and build the table thing that they create, destroy it and get the key that's under it.

Honestly, though, it's extremely boring. It doesn't have anything to do with Indiana Jones. You have to destroy stuff until you get a million coins.

mutt willams

Niteshade007 said:
It's a bonus level. You get it after you find all the treasure chests from Temple of Doom or get all the treasure chests from Indy's office and build the table thing that they create, destroy it and get the key that's under it.

Honestly, though, it's extremely boring. It doesn't have anything to do with Indiana Jones. You have to destroy stuff until you get a million coins.

wait but i got the key and the jewel and nothink happend! what do i do!

Niteshade007

mutt willams said:
wait but i got the key and the jewel and nothink happend! what do i do!

I had the same problem. I would go play a level, and when I would come back, it would be there. I don't know why it wouldn't show up right away.

Out of curiosity, are you playing on a Playstation 2 like I am?

mutt willams

Niteshade007 said:
I had the same problem. I would go play a level, and when I would come back, it would be there. I don't know why it wouldn't show up right away.

Out of curiosity, are you playing on a Playstation 2 like I am?

i sure am, any reason why u asked?

Niteshade007

Not all of the artifacts from every movie. For example, after I found all the artifacts from Raiders, I immediately went to the treasure room and tried to play Young Indy. But the passage hadn't opened. Frustrated, I came here, looking for help, and while I waited for a reply, I went to play a level from Temple of Doom. When I came back from playing that level, I went back to the Treasure Room, and the Young Indy level had been opened. Same thing happened for all the others, I had to go play a level, and when I came back, the new level was open. Random, but it might work for you.

Jones_Happens

RyuX13 said:
Does anyone know where I buy things in the DS version? I can't seem to find any sort of shop..
Go through the door on the first floor of the college that has the fedora over top of it. Once inside go to the shelves and jump up on the table. There you can buy characters, extras, and hints.