Lego Indy OA hints and tech help

UIMJ

I found them all and IIRC I think they all need to be found in Free Play with certain character.

Off the top of my head:
R2-D2 was in the Desert Tank level (ala finding him with the Jawas)
Princess Leia was in a cell (ala A New Hope)
Luke Skywalker was haning upside down in a snowy cave in a Raiders level (ala Empire Strkes Back)
Chewbacca was in the Cantina in Cairo (a la A New Hope)
and C3-PO was the first guy I found, but I can't remember where...

The Lego games are fun, but they drag sometimes with the kids theme and I tend to play them in a lucid fashion.

Bat-Dude

mutt willams said:
try again............ sorry thats all i got..............(y) (n)

Argh :dead:

After reading through this thread, I gotta wonder, do most games have these many glitches?? I haven't had my Wii long and haven't played many games on it. The last system I played a ton on (pre-kids-era :p ) was a Gamecube.

mutt willams

UIMJ said:
I found them all and IIRC I think they all need to be found in Free Play with certain character.

Off the top of my head:
R2-D2 was in the Desert Tank level (ala finding him with the Jawas)
Princess Leia was in a cell (ala A New Hope)
Luke Skywalker was haning upside down in a snowy cave in a Raiders level (ala Empire Strkes Back)
Chewbacca was in the Cantina in Cairo (a la A New Hope)
and C3-PO was the first guy I found, but I can't remember where...

The Lego games are fun, but they drag sometimes with the kids theme and I tend to play them in a lucid fashion.

C-3PO was in the lost temple where you had to be the bazooka guy and blow up the wall

muttjones

What happens when u get 100% besides falling studs in the college?

I've gotten 100% on all the levels, beaten the bonus levels, gotten all the characters (including han solo) and i just need to buy a few more mail parcels.

Is there anything special that happens once you get 100%?

fixer79

Bat-Dude said:
Argh :dead:

After reading through this thread, I gotta wonder, do most games have these many glitches??

Most of them do, yes. It's very hard to get video games glitch and bug free...
I don't think LEGO Indy has many more of them than any other game. It's just that when a lot of people play for a really long time and post every bug they find on a forum, the list can grow rapidly :)

Anyway... does the mail parcel 'poo treasure' mean what I think it means? :p

Last edited:

muttjones

BEAT THE GAME 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

pretty boring finish. no big surprise or bonus thing just studs falling from the sky.

does anyone know any super secret secrets that you can find after you get 100%??????????????

muttjones

I'm looking forward to Lego Indy 4.

I bet you'll have to find parts by smashing the dummies in the nuclear testing site so you can build the fridge.

Also Mutt. I bet if u dont touch the controls for a while he will comb his hair which will be funny.

Cant Wait!!!!:D

Kali Mah

Roy_Chiao said:
I'm looking forward to Lego Indy 4.

I bet you'll have to find parts by smashing the dummies in the nuclear testing site so you can build the fridge.

Also Mutt. I bet if u dont touch the controls for a while he will comb his hair which will be funny.

Cant Wait!!!!:D

Hahahaha!

That'd be awesome.

I"m having problems on one part. I can't seem to get to the parcel in TOD on the third level. It's the one when you first get into the palace and you smash up all the food and such and near the big bell. I can see the parcel up in the air on a walkway. I know you're supposed to jump on the barrel and then up onto the walkway. Except I can not get up on the walkway at all. When I get on the barrel and jump I just hit my head. If I walk to the edge of the barrel I still hit my head. I've tried a few different of the women characters, but still a no go. Am I missing something or do I just have bad luck with jumping parts? I remembered when I tried to play Infernal Machine I just couldn't jump into the vents on one level so ended up quitting.

QBComics

Edward The Head said:
I"m having problems on one part. I can't seem to get to the parcel in TOD on the third level. It's the one when you first get into the palace and you smash up all the food and such and near the big bell. I can see the parcel up in the air on a walkway. I know you're supposed to jump on the barrel and then up onto the walkway. Except I can not get up on the walkway at all. When I get on the barrel and jump I just hit my head. If I walk to the edge of the barrel I still hit my head. I've tried a few different of the women characters, but still a no go. Am I missing something or do I just have bad luck with jumping parts? I remembered when I tried to play Infernal Machine I just couldn't jump into the vents on one level so ended up quitting.

Try setting up the can a bit farther instead of right up to the edge. Then whip swing across, and carry it over until you reach the Kali statue. Activate and mail the parcel.

QBComics said:
Try setting up the can a bit farther instead of right up to the edge. Then whip swing across, and carry it over until you reach the Kali statue. Activate and mail the parcel.

I have no idea what you mean. The can doesn't move unless you get in it, and if you do that then it explodes.

QBComics

Edward The Head said:
I have no idea what you mean. The can doesn't move unless you get in it, and if you do that then it explodes.

When, in the can try and switch characters and jump on top of it before the player gets out.

chr0n0naut

Extras and what they do...

Does anyone know what the following extras do?

-Secret Characters (I've clocked the game 100% and Secret Characters is off but I can still get Han and Fedora)

-Fertiliser (this one scares me...)

-Super Slap (haven't tried it - presumably girls have a hit boost or something?)

-Character Treasure (NO idea what this is)

-Beep Beep (something to do with vehicles?)

Also does anyone else find Ice Rink useless? Its fun to start with but you can't play through a whole level as most levels require you to PUSH something at some point. Switching back and forth is a pain.

And finally... on the final RotLA level you can dig up a "castle" (for lack of a better word) just outside the sub-base near where the first wave on Nazis hit you. At first I thought it was a treasure but I've found them all. I can't destroy it or do anything with it. It is the only thing in the game I can find that is inherently secret, yet useless... Anyone know? Maybe a SUPER secret?