Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

AlivePoet said:
I love Conan but this was pointless...it looks like they just shoehorned him into the cutscene. It could've been anybody.

Well, it was marketing, and kind of fun.

What would have made it more to your liking?

AlivePoet

Rocket Surgeon said:
Well, it was marketing, and kind of fun.

True, that's a good point. And now Conan's been lego-fied...true sign of success. ;)

Rocket Surgeon said:
What would have made it more to your liking?

I was thinking a funnier scene would be if the Raiders monkey jumped on top of his head and stole his hair along with Indy's hat, then Conan throws the banana at the monkey and takes his hair back, and Indy takes back his hat. Then we see them side by side put their trademarks back on their heads. Then they sigh in that oh-so-contented Lego fashion.

Just an idea.

AlivePoet

DocWhiskey said:
I hope that doesn't mean The Adventures of Lego Tonight Show is a go. :p

I could see Conan putting a couple of sketches up on his show, similar to what Colbert did with the "Help! I'm being attacked by a space monster!" video contest.

JP Jones

I've gotten through part one of KotCS so far and I love it. The hubs are the biggest Improvement I've seen. Now they're actually fun! The story levels are the best part IMO and I was wondering what the original trilogy levels were like. I heard they were shorter, but every review made it sound like that was a good thing. If you've gotten to there, could you explain how they work(without giving too much away please.)?

indymegatron

today I bought Lego Indiana Jones 2 and I mean it's great applications and has very good levels, particularly by including Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. much better than staff of kings.:whip:

5/5 stars (y)

Indysolo12

Does the PSP version have the First three Indy Adventures? (Raiders,Temple and Crusade?) for those of you who played the PSP version from Expirence

JP Jones

Speaking of the original adventures, has nobody on this forum got to the original adventures or did you forget that I asked a question?

Attila the Professor

Staff member
JP Jones said:
Speaking of the original adventures, has nobody on this forum got to the original adventures or did you forget that I asked a question?

I don't know how much info you want, and it's not as though I've finished any of the hub sections yet, but it seems as though as each of the original films is equivalent to a third of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. The levels seem to be about the same length, anyhow.