The Emperor's Tomb

I don't like it when you do a really hard level.... and then when your done...your health is really low....and then when your game gets saved...and you go to the next stage of the level...you health is still low.......!....but the rest is COOL!

Lego Indy

IMO this is the best Indy game yet. I absolutely loved the action, puzzles, and story. I hope the future of Indy games follows the fine example created by "Tomb". (y)

keylan

I am really enjoying this game. I got to the first level of the underworld and with my low health I kept dying. So I have gone back a few levels to regain some health. I am also in the process of trying to collect all the artifacts.

On a seprate note I have used some of the aspects of this game for a D&D game that I ran. It has somewhat stalled out now but I hope to continue with it again in the near future.

DiscoLad

Personally I liked the begining with the classic non-asian levels.
Everything around the sub base level was amazing.

But I didn't like the later levels because of the supernatural aspect, like you said. It just didn't fly with me.

Who else put in infinite ammo codes so they can blow Nazis away with the Boomstick?:gun:

DiscoLad

Really? Heck you may be right, I havn't played since...hm must be 3 years now.

Thought it was Kai then Dragon...or vise versa?

Either way it isn't a good way to end, I don't dig that stuff.

The Drifter

It's been since the game was first released since I beat it.
All that I recall was a white dragon floating around and the player had to jump around a few platforms while fighting.

thehero21

I thought the best level was "Istanbul Breakout", its like a scene from an Indy movie that never was, the music is thrilling and could easily be in an Indy movie, the location had some beautiful visuals and the action wasnt far-fetched but just a like the Cairo street chase on a larger scale, and like i said above it felt like you were playing a movie scene, i think most of the levels lacked the scope and atmosphere of the Istanbul breakout level.

The Drifter

I liked the level set in Prague (I think it was Prague) where you had to scale the castle, and fight the big monster guy.
I wanna play this game again. It's been too long!

Dig Site 1138

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I liked the level set in Prague (I think it was Prague) where you had to scale the castle, and fight the big monster guy.
I wanna play this game again. It's been too long!

Someone earlier called it a "mutant Nazi"? I think maybe it's supposed to be a Golem. I.E. the Golem of Prague?

I want to play it, but my Xbox and my 360 both bit it. And my new 360 says it needs a special drive to play classic Xbox games!?
Sucks.

DiscoLad

Dig Site 1138 said:
Someone earlier called it a "mutant Nazi"? I think maybe it's supposed to be a Golem. I.E. the Golem of Prague?

I want to play it, but my Xbox and my 360 both bit it. And my new 360 says it needs a special drive to play classic Xbox games!?
Sucks.

Well if you had LIVE then it should offer an update and then let you play.

davidraphael

Emperor's Tomb (on the PC) really annoyed me because there was no save function, so if you got something wrong you'd have to go aaaall the way back and do it all again. I found this repetition intensely annoying.

I still haven't finished the game for this reason. It's in my cellar. I even wrote to the makers to complain!

Does anyone know a way of being able to save regularly? I know there were cracks/code hacks flying around at the time but I never used one. Anyone have any recommendations?

dR