Emperor's Tomb hints and tech help

indifan101

Komm miit my friend! Welcome!:D I can't say a lot about ET on pc but I can give you some hints and cheats if you have it for ps2.;)

SSD

If i miss a artifact do i have to play the whole game again to unlock the artgallery In emporers tomb PC

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
indifan101 said:
Komm miit my friend! Welcome!:D I can't say a lot about ET on pc but I can give you some hints and cheats if you have it for ps2.;)

You can? I could use some cheats for PS2 (I'm not having trouble with the game, I finished it ages ago). I just want to use cheats.

SSD

Guys need help again in Prague LEVEL 4: THE GREAT HALL wher you have to get on the chandelier chain and swing tot he opening i keep falling down i tried going up as much as it would go but still nothing

SSD

Yeah i figured the trick to going over the chaindelie. You have to go 7 down from the top and it works all the time.

indifan101

temple of john said:
It seems this is a tricky part. It's frustrating because you have to be just high enough on the chandelier chain. I had finished the game several times and still had issues with this spot. Luckily though, you don't die when you fall but you do lose a certain amount of strength. :D

This part was easy! I beat the game and the two levels that were b-i-t-c-h-e-s to beat was Fall of the Sea King (the Kraken) and whipping across the falling rocks in the Netherworld!(second to last level) The last level was the easiest BION!;)

indifan101

Violet Indy said:
You can? I could use some cheats for PS2 (I'm not having trouble with the game, I finished it ages ago). I just want to use cheats.

There's one called God mode? I tried it and like most cheats you find from someone with a medeoker screen name who has had about 2 views it failed!:rolleyes: You can find cheats at gamefaqs.com member area!;)

Doctorjones

Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb

When you finish the game and collect all the Artifacts, you unlock an Indy Art Gallery. Does anyone know if you can click on the pics to see them as a bigger picture? Thanks :)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
I don't think so, which is a shame. It's bloody hard to make out the text in some of the pictures.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Perhaps it's because it's a console port. IIRC you don't use the mouse in the menus at all.

Install and uninstall problems in ET

Hi.When I installed Emperors Tomb on my computer there where some error messages in the installation,but when the installation was done I could play the game without any problems.But when I tried to uninstall it could not be done!:( Does anyone have a solution?

Overthrow

If you are operating on a Windows based OS, click start, go to control panel, double click "Add/Remove Programs," select Emperor's Tomb from the list, and click "remove."

Finn

Staff member
Nah. Instead, if you'd care to explain the solution here as well so we'd get a little reference for the future.

Ok,sure.1First remove the emperors tomb folder manualy and the go to the start meny to run and write regedit.

2In the left pane, navigate to the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Uninstall\{0DBF3265-57F1-4D8A-87EA-332B2A669BDE}

3Check whether you really got the correct key: When you select it in the left pane, it should show references to ET in the right pane.

4If you are sure that you have found the ET key, delete it in the left pane (select it and use Delete from the Edit menu).

5If you cant find the et regesry key searh for {0DBF3265-57F1-4D8A-87EA-332B2A669BDE}