Emperor's Tomb hints and tech help

indygabe

Once again, a question

Hello,
I have been all over the path of the ancients level in ceylon and I can't seem to find an artifact. What is the deal? Are there artifacts in every level? Anyway, if someone would give me the skinny on these artifacts I would be grateful. Thank you

Tequileros

Emperor's Tomb Beginning

After the frustrating jumps on the spikes, I finally got futher and I went to those electrical charged thingeys. I'm now at the water fountain. However, when I want to jump to the oposite of it where the ring is which you can pull so the door goes open, I get charged, fall down and do that impossible spikes thing again over and over. Any help?

craven8

Stuck in Prague

I'm stuck in the courtyard at the well. I've killed everyone and blew up the entrance to the well but, when I dive inside the well I can't move Indy. He just floats there and eventually drowns. Is this a bug in the game or am I in the wrong place? Thanks for any help.

Wizzette3457

Are you using the spacebar? The spacebar is default for JUMPING, but it is also used for swimming....

Use the spacebar underwater, with your arrow keys or the W,S, A and D keys (if you left movement as the default keys).

terjols

Here's a problem for U

Hi!
First of all. It's a great game! At least until the Prague Dungeon part. I can't get the chain swinging again after it's come to a still. I've seen that someone has suggested that you press and hold the "Z" or the "W" (forward key) but nothing happens. It' just does'nt work for me! I've tried ALL other letters and possibilities as well but NO. I have a Brand new Logitech keybord so it's very disapointing if i would have to call it a day now! Hope someone have a GOOD solution for this.
Thanks

Terje

Indyjones

The Kraken...

Hi all,

I know there were strategies posted here how to defeat the kraken, but I still can´t manage to get through. I´ve tried this ****ty level for 2 hours now and I´m totally pissed off. I only managed to blow up two pillars...

So, is there a cheat to skip a level or can someone provide me with a savegame right after the Kraken´s defeat?

And if they don´t implement a anytime/anyplace saveoption within the next update, I´ll kick their... ;)

TIA!
Bjoern

Sarnath

Just keep shooting the Kraken in the eyes and any jellyfish that come towards you. Eventually he'll retreat into the cave, and then you set a demo charge on one of the pillers before he comes back out. Keep doing that until you've destroyed all four pillars.

Nox

Von Beck's Revenge

I seem to be having a technical problem in Von Beck's Revenge. The camera refuses to move and as a result it is very hard to manuever Indy left or right. This would be okay except that Indy turns sharply to the right right before the third whip-jump and, since I can't turn him, he runs into a block and stays there until Von Beck catches up and smushes him. I've tried using the A/D keys but they turn him too far. Gah, camera based movement SUCKS.

terjols

How do i defeat sharks?

Hi!
With what weapon can i defeat the sharks? And can i kill them from shore?

Terje

Nox

You can also kill sharks (and crocs, in Ceylon) with your blade (machete/turkish knife). Just remember to use alternate fire.

smithwesson44

Hi. I'm stuck on the level of SECRETS OF THE MOSQUE PART I. I have gotten to the area with the water with sharks in it and you have to whip lanterns to get across chasms. I am at the part where there is an outcropping of jagged rocks below, and I think I have to jump and whip the lantern to get to the cave on the other side. I run forward jump and whip, but Indy just cant get the lantern to swing. Thanks.

lornconner

In response to the question about which button I used to swing on the rope again, for me it was the "Left Alt" button.

Not sure if it'll work for you, but it did the trick for me.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I didn't notice your reply until today.

Lorn